Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thessalonike

10-11-2012

I actually like Sejuani without a defensive steroid. She is our mobile tank and be further seperated from the other tanks not made more like them imo.

That includes removing the silly stop on her Q.

R2D2 Bot

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
there's a pretty [url2=showthread.php?t=2493116]good thread by enloctov[/url2] that mentions the tenacity issue and a few other things. it's definitely something we know about, and will be evaluating alongside her other issues.
Make her Q knockback like Alistar W. I think that gives her the utility she needs.

CorpseLover

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Hi, I'm Sejuani, Im perfectly balanced and this community just cant seem to realize it.
down vote me because you suck. ill crush you with sejuani any day son

TrueMagic

10-11-2012

All she needs is an even stronger slow, and an armor+mr shred, more like 101% slow.

Zeninth

10-11-2012

Bump. It's chilling how Sej still hasn't been buffed/tweaked/reworked. The least played champions out of all champs consistently week by week.

A winter is coming! Sej needs help...

Thessalonike

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2D2 Bot View Post
Make her Q knockback like Alistar W. I think that gives her the utility she needs.
Then it conflicts with Northern Winds... and slow.

Fishcoteque

10-11-2012

I rather love sejuani jungle. Although it's true she runs oom so fast jungling without blue, you can pick up things like a philo stone and glacial shroud to help. Those items aren't really even an inconvenience either, because who couldn't use regen/gold, while the shroud is a good tank item(I like it anyway).
She's also not that slow to jungle, especially after level 3. Q into a camp, hit e, then w. Bam, cleared.
Yeah, her slow isn't as much as red buff, but it's enough to keep people within melee/w range if they're just running because they don't have an escape.
Wouldn't mind seeing her buffed at all, but I really don't think she needs a rework.

The Revanchrist

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeninth View Post
Bump. It's chilling how Sej still hasn't been buffed/tweaked/reworked. The least played champions out of all champs consistently week by week.

A winter is coming! Sej needs help...
i see what you did there

Thessalonike

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
i'm not saying that there are going to be mastery and/or jungle changes, i was just using last year's mastery and jungle changes as an example of what i meant by 'larger changes' during the season transition. if we are going to do anything like that, it would happen before season 3 was in full swing謡e need to have those details finalized before committing to specific champion adjustments.
Great with the jungle changes she is going to get a sustain... and then be in the same place as she is now.

Tazi SC

10-15-2012

I wouldnt say she needs a re work, she just needs a buff or so.