Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hi. I’m Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bikohoness

09-18-2012

Just discovered another stupid Sejuani bug:

Got knocked up by Wukong just as I launched my ult. Sejuani flies into the air, shoots her ult right over the top of Wukong's head and it hits the wall. Wukong wasn't effected in any way.

Also, try shooting your ult at a Leona just as she Z-blades you and see what happens. That happened to me yesterday and I'm not quite sure how to describe the screwiness that occurs.

P.S. I usually connect with ping that is around 43, so I doubt it's lag.

TempuraPhucYou

Recruiter

09-18-2012

You know what needs rework? Her lore. It says that she trained in the most frigid colds and she can sustain all that frost **** and she's the one applying frost right? So then why can her enemy, Ashe, still apply frost shots on Sejuani? Shouldn't she be immune to frost of any sort??????????

Thessalonike

09-18-2012

No you are right, her ultimate will fly through during certain situations.

Zanthis

09-18-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
no, no updates yet. it's pretty safe to say that there won't be any new public information for at least the next month or so since live design as a whole will be heavily involved with the season 2 finals and/or transition into season 3.

since there's a possibility for larger changes (e.g., season 2's mastery and jungle changes) that could significantly impact champion projects, it would be prudent to let the larger changes develop and settle before pushing forward with champion adjustments.

I don't mean to troll or be a jerk or anything but, despite the above, changes were announced AND made just today. I will patiently await the changes to Sejuani; I'm just curious as to what's really going on now.

Dunal

09-19-2012

Didn't Rengar just get a massive spew of bug-fixes and balance chances?

This is what I don't understand. Why must Sejuani wait for the same treatment for these so called "larger S3 changes". It's quite contradictory.

Surely her passive can be fixed in the mean-time at least? The way it works is such a massive over-sight (its relation with tenacity) that it really makes her feel clunky sometimes. Irelia, Master Yi or Olaf make her feel broken. 8 months and this hasn't been fixed yet. O_o

That said, Sejuani feels like the only champion that does feel legitimately broken. Shouldn't she receive priority?

Darrell

09-19-2012

too much to read for me not even gonna bother

NecroVale

09-19-2012

I think that giving Sej a slight defense boost/incoming damage reduction for every nearby frosted enemy(champion?), with a further increase (50%?) for permafrost, would help make her more durable without breaking her.

MTaur

09-23-2012

Needs new sexy splash art. Then people will play her moar.

It's better because you can see more of her butt, as well as Bristle's attractive boar chest.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=29567232

PrettyUnicorns

09-23-2012

Please don't overdo it on the buffs. I like her status as an underplayed champ

MeanderingBeaver

09-27-2012

Sejuani is a champion I really want to like... Well that's not fair I do like her, she if fun to play (when things workout just right). Her concept and kit are in principle good but at current is just riddled with too much frustration… and it’s not like the frustrations are big… just death by a thousand cuts. Some of the more noticeable are…

• For a champion who has no natural defensive or curative stims (shields, stat boosts, damage reduction, heals, big regen etc) she has a fairly low base HP pool. (Base: 450 – 1980 level 1-18) I like to compare it to Nautilus who has similar base hp (base: 432 – 1980) but he has his shield as a nice extra cushion.

• Agreed with OP, for someone who is on a mount she feels very sluggish… and for someone who is primarily meant to stick to someone to deliver the maximum effect, her base movement feels to be just a little lacking.

• Obviously the tenacity issue is enormously frustrating… Having your entire kit affected by one stat really can disrupt the flow of her gameplay. Keeping track on if Sejuani’s target has… 10% (Juggernaut… I’m not even sure you can tell if a player has this from the stat window?) 35% (any tenacity item) combination of Juggernaut // Tenacity items // others (irelia, singed, trundle etc) is a bit daunting. Not to mention that her maximum DPS output can be demolished.

• Her cooldowns just feel weird. I can’t really put it any other way… they feel weird… off… inconsistent… and LONG especially for a champion who has to also balance MP. I could understand the cooldowns if I didn’t have to also resource manage but with mana it just feels like things are working against her. It’s like a crutch that I have to dedicate myself to getting tons of CDR every game to get to a point where her tempo feels nice.

• Visual feedback could be a little more helpful. Clearer FX to tell who is marked by frost, and who is hit by permafrost would be super convenient. Also a better sense of how big the ult splash is.

Any news on how she is coming along?