Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thessalonike

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikohoness View Post
I agree, although my average number would be much lower. In my experience in solo queue, most matches are decided by the 10 minute mark and one of the teams is going to surrender before 30 minutes. So in those cases, you'd never reach 16K or even 15K.

But, there are times when a game runs long and some/all of the people on your team actually get enough money to buy a "full build", and that is the case that most "builds" are shooting for.

I personally like to know the direction I'm going with my build, I play with the order in which I purchase the sub-elements and try to find a combination where the power curve steadily increases.

I haven't actually played with that build I posted yet, it's really just theory at this point so I can't suggest an optimum build order. But really I was just responding to that guy who claimed that AP bruiser was better than any "stupid tanky builds". If he thinks he's found something special I'd like to see him post it. Maybe he's actually stumbled upon an original idea. I really doubt it, but I suppose it's possible.
Yea I am waiting for the response also... I like to see what others do with champions I use often.

Kitahl

07-27-2012

Even something like changing her passive to 15% movement speed and Attack speed reduction would help her so much. It would improve jungling with her, give her some sort of defense and make it possible to catch people with movement speed runes.

Thessalonike

07-27-2012

Sooooo.... How close are we rick? 1... 2 patches? Soon?

Morello any clues to drop about a Sejuani adjustment?

aka. Bump

MTaur

07-27-2012

Lately I start Doran's Shield x2 and boots. People ***** at me every 4th game or so for it, but they don't know how it is with Sej. It has everything Sej needs early game, and works well with Mercury's Treads.

FistOf7Dragons

07-27-2012

another patch still no sej buffs ..... D: riot pls

Thessalonike

07-27-2012

Soon....!?

tommytk

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFridge107 View Post
The Perma-slow is nice, and you need to be coordinated to have her be effective. Strong ult. Can jungle decently. I think that we are just waiting for someone to teach us how to play her.

Example: Shyvana.
this is the first champ i ever paid cash for and I am amazing with her. she could use a little buff. but she is amazing. it is hard to get away from her and ind the middle of i fight you have and easy 200+ aoe attack and slow. she is not the best tank (no taunt) but it is hard to run from her.

MTaur

07-28-2012

I got my first quadra kill today with any champ (outside of bots) ever. The other team was sort of feedy, though.

Oink.

EDIT: Ugh, LeagueReplays apparently made a non-working file again. They work like 85% of the time...ish. So bummed. Here's the info sheet off my profile instead. :-/

Attachment 497734

DivineLegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-28-2012

Sejuani is Cool, she is my tank but since she IS hard to play if u think about it because everyone wants to compare tanks to that Alister or that OP Amumu. PLEASE BUFF HER RIOT !!!!!!!! SHE SUCKS SO BAD IN TWISTED TREELINE OMG !!!!!

SharkPiledriver

07-28-2012

I just don't understand how you can justify Sejuani's damage or squishiness when Darius exists. Both can build pure tank and Darius will do her job infinitely better, jungle AND lane.

Ok, yes, her ult is decent. Decent. It stuns the target for 2 seconds, and champs close by for 1. Alistar and Cho get basically the same thing for under 15 sec CD.

Cool, dodge one skillshot and Sejuani becomes a paperweight for 100 secs.

Lame.