Riot! We need new maps!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fastcecil

05-25-2012

Riot we really need atleast one new map, even if it is maybe just a new skin over the old SR and TT.

Zoctar

05-25-2012

only a jungle with 10x10 champs, no minions, but you gain exp passive (like dominium, gold is the same rate of dominium too)

translate in:

death match for 20 minutes, the team who has more kills WIN

King x Afg

05-25-2012

bump

Darahas

05-25-2012

Hey guess what. Majority of people play SR, Riot has shown a lack of care for TT, and Dominion...is Dominion. Fun in bursts, but everyone comes back to SR. EVERYONE.

ComboKillz

05-25-2012

5v5 Single Lane SR

pikkypik

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComboKillz View Post
5v5 Single Lane SR
You could do this with custom matches but having a custom tailored map for this would prove interesting.

Lasie

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorableGeneral View Post
The issue with new maps is two-fold:

1. If the new map is similar to the other maps (SR and TT), then people will see no reason to play them since they're rehashes. Riot gets flamed and the map is swiftly forgotten.

2. If the map has new parameters (ie. Twisted Treeline has 3 champions versus SR's 5) then balance will quickly become an issue. Even now, Twisted Treeline is forgotten among tournaments and high-level games because it's so imbalanced (Tryndamere dominates TT due to having less champions, so not as much CC; Jax has the same issue as well). This causes the map to, again, fade into obscurity due to lack of balance.
I agree with that. But I was reading in the twisted treeline forum that they want a draft mode which would help with that cause you can just ban the op champs. lol. I also would like a new map but I think riot should fix the old ones IE TT first. And then we can see about a new one.

EDIT and I also dont believe that TT is beyond fixing either. I think with dedication the balance problems could be overcome.

Gorthon X

05-28-2012

If you start up a custom game and choose the map, you'll see an actual map of some sort of island. I definitely think Riot has more maps in store for us, but it'snot of the upmost importance right now. Although, if this thread gets enough attention, they may decide it's time for a new one.

Baralis

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodJibbCutter View Post
Can anybody remember Footmen
Frenzy ?
Now Id really love to take Malzahar into a game of that !!!!
Yea, That or Line Wars...

Oriannna Grande

05-28-2012

Yeah! I'd like to see some maps for different game modes like elimination, FFA, attack and defend, capture the flag..?