Riot! We need new maps!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkMooNz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2012

Or another 5v5 map it will be cool

MrBlutzIII

05-21-2012

i love summoner's rift, but i like variety in my games haha, so new maps would be great!!

amerricka

05-21-2012

Great idea, LoL needs new map badly.

NumNutz1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-21-2012

Yea, I'm not sure why I see so many posts about more maps. LoL has 3 maps... what other dota-style game has more than 1 map? If you like variety, play a different champ. there's only 90+ of them.

pikkypik

05-24-2012

Don't mean to revive an old thread, (found this on google) but it is true- as many champions as LoL has (which is great already) it can't take away the feeling of I'm doing the same thing over and over again but in a different way

Although LoL has 90 champions, it still takes time to unlock them. And that creates a grind which is no fun at all. Having more maps would make the game much more enjoyable Not saying LoL is not enjoyable- it is to a great extent! But I've seen RTS games with 6+Factions that supported over 20 Maps. Can the same be said for 90 champions on lets say 10 maps? Definitely. They just need to make the maps like summoner's rift or twisted treeline. Slightly different in design- but no so much as it ruins the game for certain champions.

I was also thinking something very simple and very doable- 1v1 ladder maps! (almost) every champion would be able to do it provided the map was setup correctly.

FG5 Bdog

05-24-2012

Why don't they make a new map, then give each team around 5 bans, to limit the op champions?

TheBuddhaMan

05-24-2012

i really think 5V5V5 would be alots of fun.

Vituzao

05-24-2012

Yeah but I find it quite hard for Riot to do.
I mean, can you imagine a fed Morgana's ult on a 5v5v5? Or even Nunu.
Bans ftw and it would require too much fps.
I mean, if 10 champions on the same screen are quite hard to handle on some computers, can you imagine 15? Its a huge improvement and not everybody will have the requirements for that.

pikkypik

05-25-2012

I've seen people that have such a low spec that they literally with no inhibition take 10 minutes to load. And once that's done, they dont even appear ingame. xD

Fastcecil

05-25-2012

Riot we really need new maps!