Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot! We need new maps!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephrinx

05-13-2012

They won't make new maps. They should, but they won't.
Prove me wrong, reds. Please. Do it.

BreezyMuffin

05-17-2012

The problem is that the champion set right now is all geared towards Summoner's Rift. If they were to make a new map, baring the 3v3v3 (which sounds awesome!!), the imbalances would be too great to make it reasonable. Perhaps limiting certain champions play in some game modes would work.

Boohoomaster

05-19-2012

This map right now i kinda plain.I think riot should add more places to jungle on.

I0N

05-19-2012

ffa maps lol its a team game

Zoctar

05-19-2012

We need more skins too

Imagine an Underwater Volcano, Beach, Desert, Cavern Summoner's Rift

Aruaet

05-19-2012

Quote:
Karkasos:
I agree, new maps would be great! I love the idea of 3 teams, like 3 vs 3 vs 3.

Great Idea, but not thought through at all. The current dynamic does not support a 3 way battle, how would kills be credited? How would you stop people from forming an alliance against the third team? Not even mentioning balance issues

McDerp

05-20-2012

yeah people keep asking for 3v3v3.. nobody will take that plea seriously Personally i think a minion orientated map in a larger 6v6 setting would be best. wringles lantern and such will obviously be banned, casters will receive a vs minion buff of sorts.

Sytakri

05-20-2012

<--wants ?vs.?vs.?

EvoAZN

05-20-2012

if this were to happen, RIOT would be the best game developers for a free game imo

SUPER EPIC 5V5V5 LOL Except two teams could team up on one so it would be 10v5 :/ A FFA would be beast!

Dragoon Feld

05-20-2012

Quote:
Tawwkinsheeet:
Riot wont make any more making new maps, so its out of the question.

with all the money they are giving as prizes im positive they can afford to make a ne map/mappack and sell it.