Three 1400's looking for 2 more for Ranked 5's. Mids and supports prefered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ceres the White

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

Looking for two more players to be apart of our ranked 5v5 team. We are looking to set up a serious playing team with at least two scheduled practices a week. Looking for people of 1400 ranking and at least 600 normal wins. Also character is a big thing. We are always learning more and looking for ways to improve. So we are looking for people who know how to constructively critique and not just stop at "You messed up".

Prefered Roles we are currently looking for right now are strong AP mid/Mid player, And support. For the most part we do a really good job at makin sure everyone has the oppurtunity to play what they want. So just because we added you to the team for this role. Doesnt mean its all you would play with us. (Please have more than one role you can play)

Skype is a must have.

If you're interested just leave a message saying you're Summoner name, ranking, normal wins, and you're preferred role, and three top champs for that role. Mids, and supports wil be looked at first.

Cranxxx

05-12-2012

Cranxxx
Mid
First account was banned working on getting this 1 back up my first account was
500 wins
and i midded

Ceres the White

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

Bump

Ravens Ghost

05-12-2012

Ez0 Jooger, I am currently 1403 with a top of 1438, I have 846 Normal wins and I prefer AP mid.

My top 3 champions are probably, Ryze, Ziggs and Kennen/Annie, Hard to say sometimes because i play almost every single champion.

Zgreat

05-12-2012

1650 here

IGN: Zgreat msg me

UHaveFailed

05-12-2012

elo: 1400
summoner name: UHaveFailed
role: support & back up solo top
voice chat: every voice chat with good headset
time: EST
normal wins: 308 on NA and 284 on EU west

Empressed

05-12-2012

whalefood
Current elo- 1257 (dropped it on purpose to duo queue with a buddy in 1000's)
Highest- 1564
Normal wins - 502
Preferred role - mid
3 top champions - Fizz, Veigar, Ahri

Tonetta

05-12-2012

Sup dawg my name is Tonetta, I'm a ~1700 ELO player who plays all the roles! I'm specifically requesting to play in dat mid lane, and my best mids would be Veigar, Annie, and KARTHUS ULT PLEASE. Yet, I'm not limited to those three.

I own ~80 Champs (like a boss) and can play nearly all of those at a 1500+ elo mark. I have ~1650 wins (normal and ranked combined) with a ~56% w/l ratio. Character? I got that **** right here. Rage? I leave that at home. Constructive criticism? I could do that! What more do you need?