Best Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-14-2012

His healing damage is irrelevant to clear time. He has no AoE, a minor AS buff, and his Q is on a rather long cooldown for the damage it does. (Yes it heals, but again, healing doesn't improve clear time.) The majority of popular junglers atm have at least some form of AoE, as it will greatly help in all but the golems camp (and even then a good bit). Being able to clear the jungle quickly after you get Wriggle's is pointless if you're already a level or two behind. When people say 'clear speed' they're talking about your first run through the jungle (as well as possibly your time until 6). There's also the ability to quickly clear out an enemy camp so you can get out safely. WW is slow both in his own jungle and the enemy's. Sure he's not as slow as say Garen, but since Garen isn't a viable jungler anyway, it's a moot point.

As for counter jungling, it's mostly the ability to clear camps quickly (even if it costs more resources), as every extra second you take to kill a camp is an extra second they can discover you. If they do discover you, you're in some trouble. Of course if you have the means to escape if you get discovered it's not too bad, but WW has neither.

NamidaTekika

05-14-2012

Thanks Panzer, as you can tell I'm not HUGELY experienced but not raw new either so trying to learn when people counterpoint something >.>

TwistWrist

05-14-2012

Well, I glad Panzer phrased it in a way that clicked for you.

As for tower-diving as WW...he's just okay. E doesn't really help much. You get close, enemy uses CC, and runs away. Tower-diving successfully as WW pretty much requires his ult like all his ganks. Personally, I would rather tower-dive as Jarvan.

WW is just ok at most things but not particularly great. Trades it all for being healthy.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-14-2012

Np, I just happen to have been playing for a while, so I've picked up tidbits of information here and there, and information is useless if you just sit on it.