Best Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sirweasly

05-12-2012

Never tried jungling but i want to give it a go.. whats the best champion for this?

TwistWrist

Larvae To Leech

05-12-2012

Udyr, lee sin, olaf, shayvana and sion are all good and fun

Kachine

05-12-2012

Mundo jungle is extremely good.

Kame Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

For a starter jungle, i'd avoid lee sin. I find hes fairly high risk high reward. If you miss your Q or screw up a gank, it can cost you quite a bit.

Mundo jungle can have different opinions. Chances are, you don't have the runes or masteries to survive your first clear. Mundo's initial clear is where hes most vulnerable.

I'd probably go with Alistar, Maokai, Shyvanna, Udyr.
All of these have enough natural sustain/tankiness to gank pretty easily (excluding shyvanna), clear camps pretty fast, and still be tanky.

JxC

05-12-2012

agree with gunpewpew except for shyvana, her jungling is just as dangerous as mundos since she has no sustain either. there really is no best jungler, just like how there is no best champion. its dependent on your team comp and your opponents team comp. if you're below 20 and you lack armor runes, i would suggest just starting out with a easy jungler like warwick though, he is not the best but he teaches you a bit of everything and is pretty strong late game.

Trolosaurus

05-12-2012

Mundo is definitely the best jungler out there right now. Holy **** is he powerful.

slee

05-12-2012

ww is easiest

Oppress0r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2012

Lee sin is very difficult and mundo isn't really for new jungles either. Nocturne is the simplest and has the best ganks. Udyr is crazy op. You just need to learn what stances to be in. WW is easy and really good but not until level 6.

b0rg

05-13-2012

Udyr does stand out as easiest. It's not hard to run up to someone in bear stance and stun them.

Difficulty aside, I'd say Lee Sin. (Morello himself has endorsed the phrase "Free Win Lee Sin".)