LF Long Term Teammate (in elo hell)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T 2 teh imeless

05-12-2012

Hey guys,

I am currently looking for someone to get out of elo hell with. I know that the wins will not start to come flowing in, but that's why i want to play with someone that I can get to know. And if we can carry, that's gonna be the easiest way to get out of elo hell. I can play any role but I am starting to really like Riven jungle a lot more than Riven solo top. Some of my games as Riven jungle include a 22-1-10, and then another 14-1-14 and another 19-10-12. So if anyone wants to try to run some games, I'll be on all day today (after 3pm eastern) and all day Monday, so if you guys want to run some games. I'd be more than willing to!

Little bit about me:
My name is alex (17) and I am a senior that will soon graduate high school (I am already out, graduation is in a lil bit). So therefore, since i am out, i really do not have much to do with most of the kids around where i live, still in school. Therefore, I will get myself outta elo hell. But I need a partner who can carry with me. I live in Michigan, just outside of Detroit. So hopefully, whoever responds to this post will be American! Wewt, and please do not lag!

What I play (Patyfatycake - thank you! )
Mid (main champs)
-Cass (main)
-Fizz
-Veig (main)
-Brand

Solo top:
-Riven (main)
-Akali (main)
-WuKong (Way tu stronk - main)

Jungle:
-WW
-Riven (main)

Support:
-Janna (main)
-Soraka
-Nunu

Ad Carry:
-Ashe (main)
-TF
Requirements:
-Good knowledge of game
-Time

Finally going hard! Woop Woop

Bring your A Game

Sincerely,

T 2 teh imeless

Patyfatycake

05-12-2012

should list what champions you play in what role etc, sounds like you only really play riven atm.

Vader Dark

05-12-2012

Hello, I am very interested in your proposal see as i too am in elo hell and with summer coming on i'll have a fair amount of time too kill.

A little about me:
Im 16 going on 17 and with a surprising lack of summer projects this year i should have some time too kill. A large portion of my friends also play league but i never seem to be online at the same time (and when i do play with them i always seem to suck, i could go 19-1-15 previously but i always suck when playing with them, idk why though lol)

I primaraly play solo top and support but i'm willing to do whatever the team needs, i suck at ad carry though :P my current faves for all roles are, solo top: Maokai jungle: Maokai Mid: Heim Support: a tie between lux and zillian ad carry: sivir

I'm not the best but I'm not the worst and it would be nice to play with someone competent for a change

Add me

T 2 teh imeless

05-12-2012

@Paty

I updated my post, thanks for the advice,

@Vader

I will!

?lio

05-12-2012

Hey I am Casey,
I am looking for a partner and some new people to play with as well. tired of ass holes. I am a girl, so if that's a problem.... I hate sexism.. That's it.. SO if you'd like you can add me, i added you .

Mavîs

05-12-2012

elo hell doesn't exist

infinitepower200

05-12-2012

I wouldnt mind ive been needed someone to duo with for a long time but could nvr find tht one person tht i need. Im almost at around 1100 elo (been bringing myself up from 500, i hope tht doesnt change your opinion). I also play every role but prefer top or ad or mid

Top:
Wukong
Olaf (main)
Teemo
Kayle (main)
Gangplank
Kennen(main)

Mid:
Veig
Kennen (main)
Lux
Fizz

Ad bot:
Ashe (main)
Sivir (main)
Graves (main)
Caitlyn
Teemo
Corki

Jungle:
WW (main)
Gangplank
Olaf (main)

Support:
Alistar (main)
Soraka

I hope u can take me into consideration btw my summoner name is infinitepower200

T 2 teh imeless

05-12-2012

@Nerdy Sweetheart

I added you And no, there will be no sexism lol

@Endless Clarity

There is Elo hell, cuz i am in it.

@infinitepower200

Added you my man, will be running games tonight !

T 2 teh imeless

05-12-2012

bump it ^

T 2 teh imeless

05-12-2012

Bump ittt