Teach me how to jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApathyWolf

05-12-2012

I want to learn how to jungle but I am not very good at it. For instance, at the start, it was a 5v5 next to our blue and it ended up with the enemy stealing my blue and me being lvls below my team. Also, I have read some of the jungle guids in here but they don't really help when someone is yelling at me because they are losing their lane because they are 0-2 and I already killed the person in their lane once (note: this was around the 12min mark).

Things I need help with:
1. How to secure blue when the whole enemy team tries to steal it at the start
2. Should I gank when I am told to, or do it when I think I should?
3. When should I start ganks?
4. Around what level can Nocturne solo dragon?

Also, if you have general advice, that would be welcomed. (Seriously, I started jungling in bot games like 2 days ago to learn the routes)

GlavTech

05-12-2012

1. You get your team to come help + use smite to get the last chunk of damage to steal blue. Remember to watch its exact hp number, and know how much your smite does at any given point of the game.

2. Both. If asked, gank. If you feel like you should, gank. If you are asked, but don't gank, you are doing it wrong. Unless of course its a stupid plan. EX: ganking two when the lane is empty.

3. Ganks can start anywhere, but you should start doing them more once you get whatever ability gives you ganking power. Usually your ult (EX: Fiddlesticks's Ult is for Ganking, and he can't really gank that easily without it)

4. Once you have about three levels in your W and two or three levels in your q, you should be able to get it as long as you have wriggles.

ApathyWolf

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlavTech View Post
1. You get your team to come help + use smite to get the last chunk of damage to steal blue. Remember to watch its exact hp number, and know how much your smite does at any given point of the game.

2. Both. If asked, gank. If you feel like you should, gank. If you are asked, but don't gank, you are doing it wrong. Unless of course its a stupid plan. EX: ganking two when the lane is empty.

3. Ganks can start anywhere, but you should start doing them more once you get whatever ability gives you ganking power. Usually your ult (EX: Fiddlesticks's Ult is for Ganking, and he can't really gank that easily without it)

4. Once you have about three levels in your W and two or three levels in your q, you should be able to get it as long as you have wriggles.
Thanks for the tips