Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin selection no longer memorizes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarthPancake

05-11-2012

So I noticed I have to reselect my skin over and over as nidalee,is this normal? I remember it used to memorize my last used skin on my other champions,anyway to fix this?

DarthPancake

05-12-2012

Still having this issue

Gurei Fullbuster

05-12-2012

I've noticed this always happens with skins no longer available for purchase. My legacy Dragon Knight Mordekaiser skin is never my default skin no matter how many times I use it, but once I bought the Lord Mordekaiser skin and used it, it's now always my default skin.

Ahoge

05-12-2012

I recall one timewhen I was playing janna and realized that I didn't change the skin off of the original right as the game started but when the loading screen popped up I had frost queen anyway. I haven't tried it out again but maybe it chooses the last skin you used anyway.

Amiyuy

06-06-2012

This is happening for my Iron Solari Leona, but does NOT happen for my Blast Zone Heimerdinger, Cottontail Teemo or Cryocore Brand.

I first noticed while playing on a borrowed laptop after not having played for a month or so and it is happening again on a brand new computer. Leona is not remembered, but all of the others are, even after selecting and playing with the skin, it is unselected again next time I play her.

It is happening even after today's patch.