AP Mid/Top or Jungle Looking for Serious Competitive Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jungle Wyrm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-11-2012

Hey guys I'm posting this because I'm currently looking to join a very serioius League team to compete in Go4LOL tournaments and hopefully other tournaments as well. A team that wants to or is already working towards getting onto the major professional scene is exactly what I'm looking for.

I play on average 6 hours a day during the week and 10-12 each day on the weekends. I'm in PST timezone and have very flexible hours that I can change to fit the needs of the team.

I own every champion, 20 rune pages with full sets of every rune and have been playing over a year now with over 1k+ wins. I'm currently rated gold mostly because I don't play ranked that often and reached silver in season 1 without playing ranked matches all that often.

I know all champions and would consider myself extremely good with a great many of them. I'm also very open to critique and feedback.

Please feel free to contact me in game if you have any questions or would like to spectate or play some games with me.

I look forward to talking to you soon.

Jungle Wyrm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-12-2012

Bump

Jungle Wyrm

Recruiter

05-12-2012

For Great justice!

Jungle Wyrm

Recruiter

05-12-2012

Bumps

Jungle Wyrm

Recruiter

05-12-2012

Bumpage

PandaLovex2x

05-12-2012

Name PandaLovex2x mostly ap mids such as ahri lux and cas stays postive through out of game plz reply on game