Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

8/16/2010 - Practice Games With Fewer Than 4 Players Re-Enabled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korthus

08-17-2010

I just don't know what happened...It was awesome yesterday(started playing again, stopped long ago), and even early this afternoon it was good, then evening came(about 7 hours ago now), and it's been bad ever since even with practice matches disabled.

Is this a common thing now during the week? I'm warping around like crazy and my skills have no idea when cooldowns are done. Also spawning anywhere from 10 to 14s before it says I should, which...guess I can't argue with that. lol.

Nanaz

08-17-2010

Quote:
Kayla Kros:
you know, you may not need to worry about that, if a huge numer of the population leaves because of this, im not going to leave, but seriously. suggest a new server, the server yall have now must be tiny.

This is a very small preventative measure to insure that there isn't some kinda of major fallout that would have everyone raging on the forums... At most this has a small effect on a small amount of people. Considering probably half the people playing this game on a regular basis have never spent a cent... this is nothing.

Riot, if this is the worst you have for a free to play game, then you're doing an amazing job.

Thank you, and keep up the good work please~

Quizard Raderack

08-17-2010

Riot,really need to upgrade their servers...

Garrand

08-17-2010

Every day spent dealing with server bugs and "features" such as the bait/switch runepage addition is another day more people stop playing =/

Queen Chrysalís

08-17-2010

Quote:
Kahimi:
hey guys, don't worry, i'm sure 1 player practice games will be available for purchase in the near future.

speak for the fracking people without money why dont you?

Kaihekoa

08-17-2010

I paid these guys to support the game and I warp around like a mother ****er in almost every game with a good connection and a very good system. Then there's the stupid system for browsing practice games with no private game filter or a better way to sort them. The rule for requiring 3 other players to do a practice game online is stupid. I can't even switch from the player profile to the store without the store reverting to the home page when doing something like buying runes which you can only do one at a time. The rune page option is just another greedy way to make money from someone by inconveniencing them. The combat, rpg gameplay elements, and heroes are great, but this game has many problems that aren't user-friendly. I've learned my lesson and will never support a free game again, especiall Riot, until (if ever) they clean this **** up.

imbri

08-17-2010

830AM PST and it's still set at 4 people??

Kahimi

08-17-2010

Quote:
Kayla Kros:

Quote:
Kahimi;2455961:
hey guys, don't worry, i'm sure 1 player practice games will be available for purchase in the near future.

speak for the fracking people without money why dont you?

. . . you trollin'?

ˆºˆ

08-17-2010

Stop downvoting the OP. They're doing this to make the game better, not worse. Sure you want to play a practice game with only bots, or with only 2 people. I do too. However I would not prefer to have this with so much lag that I can't do anything.

Seriously, it's a free game...And this is only the practice part.

Brendon

Recruiter

08-17-2010

Quote:
pooptarts on a s:
Stop downvoting the OP. They're doing this to make the game better, not worse. Sure you want to play a practice game with only bots, or with only 2 people. I do too. However I would not prefer to have this with so much lag that I can't do anything.

Seriously, it's a free game...And this is only the practice part.

It's a free game...except to the large percentage of players who have invested money in it so that people like you can play for free, that is.