Community: Why do you play Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkDeathMage

05-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godunderscor View Post
...over Crystal Scar and Summoner's Rift?

What's its biggest draw for you?
What does TT have that SR / CS don't?
I play twisted treeline when I'm in the mood for a smaller more broken down game. Crystal Scar is very fast pace and chaotic at times, and summoners rift can get old simply through playing it too much. My biggest draw with Twisted treeline is that it is too open and flank-able, and that its too small. What Twisted Treeline has that CS and SR don't is; easier access to enemies and less walking all around.

Wordiu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

I play TT when I get a string of bad teams in SR. Less chance to have an AFK/Troll in TT.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

I love TT because I personally have more control over the map than I do in 5's. Every lane is reachable in a short amount of time and the teamwork is much more important. Early ganks and really agressive laning is what I enjoy, and that's TT.

Faelaren

05-19-2012

SR - I like it just as much as TT. They are different play styles which is nice.

Dominion - I don't like it because you might take an early lead but its so topsy turny that you can't secure your wins and such. They should have released Magma Chamber over this ****.

Noobtactical

05-19-2012

For me it's the fact that I have 2 friends I play with every Friday night, so we can make a full team with 3 and not worry about griefers, ragers, afk'ers, leavers, etc...

I'm suprised that 3v3 isn't more popular just because it's easier to form teams for that reason

Sam

05-20-2012

Cause TT #1! Actually it is more dependent on each other more than SR :P

Icontspelll

05-20-2012

1) Smaller map means more champ fights and team fights.

2) The games go faster.

3) Easier to get three friends around the same level then 5 friends.

ICcola

05-20-2012

I play TT because its a lot easier to find 2 friends who are good enough to be trusted in ranked rather than 4. I like TT because something new compared to SR (I just dont like the crystal scar). I think that TT takes advantage of some champs that have fallen out in SR (e.g. Xin, and Karma)

Also the games are normally quicker and more intense. There is a lot more team-fights and less afk farming. I think riot should start paying attention to TT because its a blast ^.^

The Chaingang

05-23-2012

I play TT due to a lot of the reasons stated before, but most importantly for the community!

I despise getting 1st place on my team in dominion 5 times in a row and losing them all due to an afk teammate or prople being downright stupid (no exaggeration).
I find there is so much more cooperation and politeness whenever I play TT (some exceptions of course).

slappy330

05-23-2012

i just like TT better then SR when without freinds...
the action is always there there is no "farming phase like in SR" stuff just happens fights ganks everything is faster and more action packed but the team fights do lack something......