Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The true reason TheRainMan left TSM.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unholyrath

05-11-2012

Quote:
CLTY PanDa:
The true reason why TRM left TSM is because TSM and the teamhouse got outdone..

.. by the epic waterfall sink.

That sink is way too strong.

Needs nerfs.

2grit

05-11-2012

Quote:
estooz:
CLG is pretty awesome too, but they don't treat everything like TSM does. For example Dyrus and Regi, just look at them.

Lawl i hope ur trolling nerd..

iAmTheMachine

05-11-2012

they didnt skip a tournament , they dropped out of a small online tournament that means nothing.

calm your ****.

JeffJeftyJeff

05-11-2012

Quote:
iAmTheMachine:
they didnt skip a tournament , they dropped out of a small online tournament that means nothing.

calm your ****.

Just look at Dyrus. He makes all the gamers look like all the stereotypes are true. Compare him to Doublelift or Saint.

Touchstone86

05-11-2012

Yes, Rainman was the picture of professionalism and certainly did not in anyway depict the worst of stereotypes that are among gaming culture.

He certainly did not trashtalk, scream like a 12 yearold non stop, and have a bloated ego, nope. That guy....man...what a role model and trend maker he was....

/Sarcasism off.

JeffJeftyJeff

05-11-2012

Quote:
Touchstone86:
Yes, Rainman was the picture of professionalism and certainly did not in anyway depict the worst of stereotypes that are among gaming culture.

He certainly did not trashtalk, scream like a 12 yearold non stop, and have a bloated ego, nope. That guy....man...what a role model and trend maker he was....

/Sarcasism off.

Compared to regi hes light years ahead

PriorityOne

05-11-2012

I'd rather see Chaox leave than anyone else on the team to be honest.

Reginald is the shot caller, leader, and owner of TSM. 9 times out of 10 the person arguing with him when he says to go in is Chaox. So many arguments begin when Reginald says "Go in" and Chaox says "No I'm not doing it."

That is simply not acceptable. Whether you agree with the shot caller's call, you gotta follow it as a team. CLG has traditionally struggled with this as well.

LaughiNx

05-11-2012

I've watched a lot of TSM streamed games and to be completely honest, (Maining AD myself). I feel like Chaox is their weakest leak. I'm not saying at ALL that Chaox is bad in ANY way shape or form, he just doesn't seem to work as well with his team then the rest of the members of TSM.

Vuk Draskovic

05-11-2012

Never liked that team