Maestro Error...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DavidianJones

05-11-2012

Just venting some frustration. All I'm trying to do is break 1600, but I never can seem to do it. I had a rough night yesterday, lost that game where I was 6-0-1 with Vayne because we had two disconnects on our team and we couldn't contest the baron. That I can handle, disappointing but I can work my way back up from that.

This morning I get on to try and make up for the lost ground and like 10 seconds into champ select, before bans are even completed I suddenly get an error message "Maestro has disconnected, LoL client is now closing." or something along those lines... Lost 20 elo and I had not even gotten a chance to play. What the hell?

Bleh...

Noshamwow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

This took me about 30 seconds of searching,

Maestro errors are almost always caused by a firewall or anti-virus blocking League of Legends. We have written a very extensive guide to properly configuring your software for League of Legends. Many players do not even realize that Windows may have three or more firewalls/anti-virus that came automatically installed on their system.
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...gue-of-legends

lucien92

05-22-2012

right so my league just all of a sudden starts messing up cause my firewall? doubt that. riot needs to make better servers ****ing lost 20 elo already cause of that **** thank you so much "we cannot however return your ranking points" ****ing useless people

Jcpdragonx

07-04-2012

what the fk, i got this mastro error and now i cant play for 1 hour and i lost elo. wtf?

IGotCareless2

07-04-2012

If you just got the error, you didn't lose ELO, they removed that penalty for queue dodging.

Le Soup

07-04-2012

I get this error quite often, the easiest way to fix it is to just restart your pc. works every time for me.

GL !