Ask Lissandra

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Lissandra

Junior Member

05-11-2012

((SO WHAT! I don’t care if she’s not a champion… yet. <_<))

Greetings, citizens of Valoraan,

I am Princess Lissandra of the Ice Dervish clan. Although I have been very busy aiding Ashe in running the new monarchy in Freljord, I have been asked by my cousin to help her in answering questions via this column.

I do see too that my other cousin, Sejuani has one as well… perhaps through this we could come to some understanding regarding the politics in our frozen land.

So please! Do not be afraid to ask the Ice Dervish what is on your mind.


-Princess Lissandra


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

Senior Member

05-11-2012

So you've been helping out with the monarchy? Have you ever participated on the front lines of battle for your clan? Also what, do you use as an effective weapon? I assume it has frost properties like that of Ashe's arrows and Sejuani's Flail.
((Oh and even if she's not a champion [yet] the early bird gets the worm, and you seem to like this character congrats hope this thread turns out well for you.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

05-11-2012

(((Shankshankshankshank

*Walks away whistling*))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
(((Shankshankshankshank

*Walks away whistling*))
{{ I lol'd at this }}


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Lissandra

Junior Member

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
So you've been helping out with the monarchy? Have you ever participated on the front lines of battle for your clan? Also what, do you use as an effective weapon? I assume it has frost properties like that of Ashe's arrows and Sejuani's Flail.
((Oh and even if she's not a champion [yet] the early bird gets the worm, and you seem to like this character congrats hope this thread turns out well for you.))
Yes, I have been doing my best to aid Ashe in her duties. When she is away at the league, I am left to take care of the city-state.

As a matter of fact, I have fought upon the front lines of battles. Against the Frost Archers and Winter's Claw in the past. Although, I still have much I need to learn, I am not as skilled as my mother, Mauvole was.

But you ask me about my fighting style or weapon, hm? Each one of us; Ashe, Sejuani, and myself, we each obtain weapons which were all carried by the greatest warriors Freljord knew. Ashe uses the long bow, Parthia; while Sejuani wields the great flail, Hauteclere. I myself used to be proficient in the use of daggers, but since my mother has passed on, the royal long sword Mercurius has been passed down to me. While my mother Mauvole was more of a front line type of woman... I tend to do more with quick strikes, escaping, then returning to finish my opponent.

And yes, Mercurius does have enchantments of frost placed upon it as Parthia and Hauteclere does.


-Princess Lissandra

PS: I forgot! Sejuani's shield that she carries is neigh impregnable. An ancient Freljord Guardian named Lote carried it, and it's said it is the remnant of legendary Frost Dragon. So... Sejuani actually carries two of Freljord's artifacts. Lote's Shield and Hauteclere.

((*Stabs Talons heart-* Oh wait, he doesn’t have one since Fiora ran off with someone else))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Komeiji Satorin

Senior Member

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Lissandra View Post
But you ask me about my fighting style or weapon, hm? Each one of us; Ashe, Sejuani, and myself, we each obtain weapons which were all carried by the greatest warriors Freljord knew. Ashe uses the long bow, Parthia; while Sejuani wields the great flail, Hauteclere. I myself used to be proficient in the use of daggers, but since my mother has passed on, the royal long sword Mercurius has been passed down to me. While my mother Mauvole was more of a front line type of woman... I tend to do more with quick strikes, escaping, then returning to finish my opponent.
((So I'm guessing that Lissandra is like an assassin type.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigahappytown

Member

05-11-2012

"((*Stabs Talons heart-* Oh wait, he doesn’t have one since Fiora ran off with someone else))"

Talon bro you just got burnt.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Lissandra

Junior Member

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispenser View Post
((So I'm guessing that Lissandra is like an assassin type.))
((My guess would be either an assassin or caster type. Based on the roles provided, Ranged AD, Bruiser, Assassin, Jungle, Hyper Carry, AP carry, Support, Tank. We have Ashe who fills the Range AD, Tryn as the hyper carry, Olaf as a bruiser, Anivia as an AP, Sejuani as a jungler, Nunu as support or tank. It doesn't leave many roles open for someone else coming from the north. So I am guessing the best role applicable to Lissandra based on what we know. Tribes been at war, and in an art picture at her crowning as the new Ice Dervish, she's wielding a sword.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigahappytown View Post
"((*Stabs Talons heart-* Oh wait, he doesn’t have one since Fiora ran off with someone else))"

Talon bro you just got burnt.
((Except Fiora didn't run off with someone else. The whole thing pretty much stopped when the Ask Fiora thread stopped being updated :P ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victorious Fiora

Senior Member

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
((Except Fiora didn't run off with someone else. The whole thing pretty much stopped when the Ask Fiora thread stopped being updated :P ))
((Or did I not stop and truely run off with someone else and Talon says I didn't and just dissapeared to make himself feel better ? xD lol))

Lissandra,

You are a supporter of Ashe. Why did you not instead support Sejuani?

-Fiora Laurent


12