Padlock, The Master Forger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cody The Kirby

Member

05-14-2012

It seems pretty balanced and most kinks seemed worked out. there's good detail so i don't think i can help much as far as moves go.

However i got a skin suggestion for you.

Since you have a marching drum for your dance why not have a Big band Padlock skin.

His anvil is a drum and his hammer becomes a drum stick. some of his moves would look a little weird admittedly but you could work around it.

Maybe also a thor type skin.

Admittedly it's hard to come up with skins for him.

Any way sorry i couldn't help much.

Here's my champ if you wanna see it. it needs some fine tuning so i'd love your imput. however considering my lack of input it would be perfectly reasonable for you to just skip it.

... I'll just leave it here in this envelope... http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2120072 ...(starts nudging the envelope forward)... you don't have to read it...(Slides it a little further)... i would appreciate it but it's fine... (Slides it a little further)... just gonna go now... (runs away and peaks around the corner)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gjom

Senior Member

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornballPaladin View Post
I'ma bumpin' this thread because I freaking love the idea of a blacksmith champ! o:
Thanks for the bump Cornball.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gjom

Senior Member

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody The Kirby View Post
It seems pretty balanced and most kinks seemed worked out. there's good detail so i don't think i can help much as far as moves go.

However i got a skin suggestion for you.

Since you have a marching drum for your dance why not have a Big band Padlock skin.

His anvil is a drum and his hammer becomes a drum stick. some of his moves would look a little weird admittedly but you could work around it.

Maybe also a thor type skin.

Admittedly it's hard to come up with skins for him.

Any way sorry i couldn't help much.

Here's my champ if you wanna see it. it needs some fine tuning so i'd love your imput. however considering my lack of input it would be perfectly reasonable for you to just skip it.

... I'll just leave it here in this envelope... http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2120072 ...(starts nudging the envelope forward)... you don't have to read it...(Slides it a little further)... i would appreciate it but it's fine... (Slides it a little further)... just gonna go now... (runs away and peaks around the corner)
No one has really seemed to find anything negative about this guy. I'm really liking it. The most negative thing is the tiniest tweak. Makes me happy to know I did an okay job.

And no.. You definitely helped. Haha. I love the idea for that skin. xD
Big Band Padlock
Just stick him in a marching band outfit and replace the weapons and such. Would be awesome. Thank you for that suggestion. I will put that in.

And yes. I will check out your champion concept.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gjom

Senior Member

05-15-2012

Bump for feedback


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CornballPaladin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

05-15-2012

It confounds me that no one seems the least bit interested in our champion concepts. The only type of champs that seems to get feedback are the void champs. And everything to do with the void is purple!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CornballPaladin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

05-16-2012

Boom.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cody The Kirby

Member

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornballPaladin View Post
It confounds me that no one seems the least bit interested in our champion concepts. The only type of champs that seems to get feedback are the void champs. And everything to do with the void is purple!
sooo... the Void is grape flavored?

Awesome so totally gonna get corrupted by the void now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cody The Kirby

Member

05-16-2012

oh gjom i got another skin idea what about cave man padlock. It would just be him hitting and throwing rocks at people.

Also you said you'd review my champ but i haven't seen any thing so what did you just hate it or did you not have time?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luckybed

Senior Member

05-16-2012

hmmmmmmmmmm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gjom

Senior Member

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody The Kirby View Post
oh gjom i got another skin idea what about cave man padlock. It would just be him hitting and throwing rocks at people.

Also you said you'd review my champ but i haven't seen any thing so what did you just hate it or did you not have time?
Sorry about that. I replied to your comment late at night and was too tired to accurately give your champ a review.
From what I read, I liked it. Very interesting with all the weapon changes and what not, but I'll give you a full response on your champion later tonight.

Sorry about that Summoner