Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Refund my elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dylan R C Pierce

05-11-2012

Gangsta Gumby joined the room.
OStarcraftO: anything but jungle
OStarcraftO: prefer top
Gangsta Gumby: i can top, mid or support
dreaded fates: mid
dreaded fates: prefer
** Shen has been Banned. **
HyperShock: so
** Warwick has been Banned. **
HyperShock: since d3 is comign out
HyperShock: im gonna quit LOL
HyperShock: so
HyperShock: TIM ETO FEED
HyperShock: EVE
HyperShock: TP REVIE
OStarcraftO: LOL
HyperShock: **** YEAH
** Shaco has been Banned. **
Gangsta Gumby: D3?
OStarcraftO: diablo
HyperShock: diablo 3 *****es
Gangsta Gumby: oh
HyperShock: there aint nothign u guys can do about it
HyperShock: i am going to eve feed
HyperShock: FTW
** Ahri has been Banned. **
** Morgana has been Banned. **
** Evelynn has been Banned. **
OStarcraftO: lol
Gangsta Gumby: whos going what?
HyperShock: good thing i have yi
Dylan R C Pierce: wanna bet?
Gangsta Gumby: lets win this
dreaded fates: mid
HyperShock: im going feed yi
HyperShock: or feed rammus
Gangsta Gumby: hypershock don't be a **** please, who you gonna play?
Dylan R C Pierce: Do you really have yi?
HyperShock: no
HyperShock: i dont want to play'
HyperShock: im going to troll this game
Gangsta Gumby: then leave
HyperShock: SORRY BRAH
HyperShock: nah
OStarcraftO: hey dylan
Dylan R C Pierce: Going vlad
HyperShock: i woudltn get satisfaction
OStarcraftO: u top?
HyperShock: of watchign u 4 rage
Dylan R C Pierce: I am going bottom
Gangsta Gumby: ill support
dreaded fates: fk someone leave!

I tried trolling him to make him leave.

Dylan R C Pierce

05-11-2012

Like honestly riot, why do I get the idiots, why do I always have to put up with this, why can't I play agaist the idiots, why?

Serra ArkAngel

05-11-2012

While I agree trolls are a serious problem in champ select you can't call out Summoner's on the forums. Hopefully you changed their names so you don't get banned from the forums.

Your best bet is to take a screen shot and send it to Riot.

guy6020665

05-11-2012

As much as I agree that trolling is wrong and causes the game to lose much of its fun.

First off, it is not riot's fault. they can't control everything people do at every moment. Nor can they control how people act.

Second, I find that trying to troll in return is largely ineffective because if they are trolling to begin with, then your trolling probably only gives them more satisfaction on their end, and it lowers the chances of your team winning that much more.

The only things that I can suggest to you is to

1: Report HyperShock for intentional greifing.
2: Put him on your ignore list
3: Not forget that this is a game meant for us to have fun.

Serra ArkAngel

05-11-2012

If its any conciliation I think I had that name in Tribunal yesterday.

Dylan R C Pierce

05-11-2012

**** riot, I hope they do ban me, its so stupid. This isn't just this game, its EVERYGAME EVERYDAY. I started this season with two fps and a touchpad, I got to 602 elo, then I bought a new computer and I got a mouse. I started playing, got to 1400 and now I just get their and come straight back down to around 900 elo, then I will win straight on back up to 1400. I have more leavers trollers then anyone I know. When I join a game, I tell them, they can go their best, and I will fill in, but half the time their best is vayne with ignite and ghost, with 38 cs at 30 minutes, 0-6-2... Its just really annoying...

guy6020665

05-11-2012

Addressing each part of this individually.

Quote:
Dylan R C Pierce:
**** riot, I hope they do ban me, its so stupid.

Like I said before, not Riot's fault, just unlucky. As a matter of fact they put a lot more work into dealing with people that reduce the enjoyment of their game than other games I've seen. If you don't believe me, go play starcraft 1, i used to get drophacked out of half my games there and there are people hacking into the game selections there too.

Quote:
Dylan R C Pierce:
This isn't just this game, its EVERYGAME EVERYDAY.

If it is every game everyday then I guess the best I can offer is to take a break from league for a little bit or to find a group of friends to play with that you know wont troll you.

Quote:
Dylan R C Pierce:
I started this season with two fps and a touchpad, I got to 602 elo, then I bought a new computer and I got a mouse. I started playing, got to 1400 and now I just get their and come straight back down to around 900 elo, then I will win straight on back up to 1400. I have more leavers trollers then anyone I know. When I join a game, I tell them, they can go their best, and I will fill in, but half the time their best is vayne with ignite and ghost, with 38 cs at 30 minutes, 0-6-2... Its just really annoying...

Sometimes people just have bad games, it happens. again best I can offer is take a break for a while or to find a group to play with.

Dylan R C Pierce

05-11-2012

No, its not everygame, but its near about. I lost a game the other day, where I was 15-1-2 with vlad. It was a 3v5... I took 2v1 non stop jungle and top lane at the same time, then they switched out top went to jungle and jungle came top, I stayed and won my lane. But I came outta lne the ashe couldn't do much. And the poppy hadn't played but about six ranked games and only had three won. I am at the worse elo because I am always around 1200. all my friends are 1600+ so no chance in a duo.

guy6020665

05-11-2012

Ouch. I would play with you because I don't troll, but I'm only level 17, and not all that great. 15-1-2 is a very impressive game you had, and against 3v5 I am impressed. I suppose just keep at it, You'll break through eventually.