Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Play again button duo glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeroKillaz420

05-10-2012

so me and my friend were playing ranked duos we win then after the game like every other game i press play again and it automaticly recreates the game and re invs my duo partner but only this time it didnt do that it instantly put in into solo q then b4 i could even press x the game started and i was stuck in champ select as it turns out i had dodged a normal game earlier so when i dodged to req with my duo not only did i lose elo but i had to wait 15 min jus bringing this to riots attention and seeing if ne1 else came across this glitch it would b nice if u could refund my elo or give me some free ip tho gl hope u isolate and fix the glitch soon keep up pthe good work.
p.s plz dont ban me again im trying i rly am trying not to lose my mind when im on a crazy losing streak and every1 is feeding around me