Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Duo Partner 1750+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vaius

05-10-2012

Hi,

I'm looking for someone that is presently 1750+ and would like to duo with someone on a smurf. I have a secondary account with most champions and basically all runes you could need. They're both about 1300-1350 and I'm asking because I'm someone who has previously been high elo and basically washed up/bad, and need someone that can actually improve my playstyle. I don't need lessons, I just need someone that's cognizant of my mistakes like I am and by nature of association, I can improve myself. We will win 90% of the games.

No, I'm not wasting my money paying for coaching because I know most of the top players and know they're useless as coaches. I'm posting because most people are just greedy or selfish and would rather be featured or be on streams or make money than help friends. I refuse to play with randoms in soloq because if they're at the same Elo, then I cannot run the risk of a 50/50 chance that they just got lucky or that they're actually decent players.

Thanks. Cheers.

vaius

05-12-2012

Bump. I'm rather good, but I fall short in a few ways and hope that duoing with someone who has overcome low Elo boundaries can help me. All of my experience in the past in 1800-2k games is as support and I'm trying to pick up jungle/solo mid.

vaius

05-12-2012

Bump. Look at my match history to see how things are going. Still would like someone to duo with.

hoodlom

05-12-2012

I don't understand why somebody would just flat out waste so much time to help a stranger. Would there be any benefits for me to do this..?

vaius

05-12-2012

Yes, there would be benefits. However, I'm not discussing them on a public venue. ;3

vaius

05-12-2012

God this community is horrible. Double AD carry one game that both demand going bot, then double jungle another game who smites all my big creeps and won't counterjungle. Probably going to be banned after tonight because of rage and frustration - it was nice knowing you all.

Don't really understand why people above 2k play so much without helping the community, among other things.