Does anyone enjoy being the last on the list?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masakan

05-10-2012

Like normally the person who's last in draft mode is always gonna be the support, and I don't know if I'm alone in this but it's the one job I'm sure nobody wants to do.

Nobody wants to sit back on the side lines and watch as their team gets slaughtered around them because they keep making stupid mistakes and there's not much you can you know do about it because your damage tends to be ****.

Ugawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

I dropped down in ELO a lot recently, and I hate being last in draft now because I'm working on carrying myself back up (successfully so far! For those who think ELO hell is impossible to get out of, in my opinion you are wrong), but back when I was in a higher ELO I didn't mind...support is one of my favorite positions to play, especially since a lot of people I've noticed don't play it all that well (i.e. counterwarding, getting oracles, making the river available for jungle ganks, zoning out the other carry)

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

I kinda enjoy being last in ranked because it usually means I'm support which is my 2nd best role. Unfortunately sometimes I get stuck as jungler which is very hit or miss for me. At just over 1200 ELO now.