Hide and go Seek

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AceLaser

05-10-2012

This is just to explain the rules of a game mode i came up with for custom. I don't know if anyone else has come up with this concept, so if it seems like I'm just completely copying your "invention," I am sincerely sorry. There, I said it. Moving on. Here are the rules for hide and go seek, played 5v5 in the rift, DRAFT pick. Because there is a lot of confusion about items, you can only buy at the start of the game. Only exception is during the break when purple sell everything they have and buys rank 1 boots.

Rules

Round 1
1. Blue team hides and purple team seeks.
2. Blue can move around wherever they want in any jungle but have to take a direct path from jungle to jungle when moving around.
3. When being chased, it's ok to juke around a bit in lanes or in the river, just not hanging out there.
4. Purple starts seeking once minions spawn.
5. If purple finds and kills all blue members at least once before 9 minutes they win. If any of blue team is still left blue wins.
6. You can only buy items at the beginning of the game.
7. No recalling.
8. No stealth champions allowed.
9. No farming creeps or monsters or staying in a lane for exp.
10. Only purple team is allowed to attack, blue just has to run. However, it's ok to use spells to escape even if they do a bit of damage. (examples being renekton's E ability or ezreal's E ability)
11. Each person can only buy one ward per game.

Round 2
Just do everything mentioned above, with purple and blue teams switching roles. Below are a few exceptions.
1. From 9-11 minutes both teams go back to base and heal up.
2. Because purple now has a level advantage over blue from the last round, they must sell everything they have and are only allowed to buy rank 1 boots and 1 ward each. That's it. (If they already have rank 1 boots they dont have to sell them)
3. Blue buys no new items.
4. From 11-12 minutes purple goes into the jungle to hide.
5. Blue starts seeking at 12 minutes.

After both rounds
If one team has won both games, the losing team must surrender. Pretty simple.
If the score for games won is tied 1-1, the first team to lose a tower must surrender.

Notice how the 2 games are 8 minutes long each. With the 4 minute break in the middle, this adds up to 20 minutes, allowing one team to surrender.

Comment/Like if you think this sounds pretty cool. :D
So far all I've tried is a variation of this. I think official rules will make it more fun though. Feel free to give me suggestions or feedback on what needs to be fixed if you do try this out. Ok bye!

ChiefMasterKush

05-10-2012

Sounds kinda boring to me :P but could be fun for just shootin the ****.

Couple things off the top of my head:

• What about tower diving, would that just count as being killed.
  • I guess once you die you dont go back out to hide?
  • You mention buying boots for blue team, why would ne one not buy boots for their first item?
  • What good would buying pots for the blue do if they are not ever getting attacked? Also, wards might be OP
  • In the event of a tie, would they start pushing a lane to kill a tower?

AceLaser

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefMasterKush View Post
Sounds kinda boring to me :P but could be fun for just shootin the ****.

Couple things off the top of my head:
  • What about tower diving, would that just count as being killed.
  • I guess once you die you dont go back out to hide?
  • You mention buying boots for blue team, why would ne one not buy boots for their first item?
  • What good would buying pots for the blue do if they are not ever getting attacked? Also, wards might be OP
  • In the event of a tie, would they start pushing a lane to kill a tower?
  • yes. if the tower kills the hider then they die and if it kills a seeker then hiders benefit
  • once you die you can go back out, the seekers just dont get anything out of killing you but exp, since they should really be worrying about the ones who havent died
  • some people might like to buy sustain with pots, hp regen, mana regen, etc
  • good point. but remember, these are just things youre allowed to buy, you dont have to buy them
  • wards: maybe. ill play a few hide and go seek games and see if i should ban them
  • yes