AP Blitz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thelastsentinel

05-10-2012

So recently I've been on an AP Blitz kick and I have been doing great. Sure I get the occasional loss due to mistakes or inability to get off key initiaties but for the most part I feel pretty solid in my play. Lately though, every time I try to play Blitz midlane, I get constantly harassed or trolled. Today I had a game where I called mid got on Blitz and softlocked. Another player picked Urgot and claimed bot. At this point, someone else auto locks Varus and once we get in, tells me he is now midding and I can piss off and AP Blitz is trash. So I deal with it and we roll 2 mid. I end up getting some great pulls off against the opposing Kennen and feed Varus 5 kills in lane. Towards the end of the game, I even played a key role in feeding him a Quadra-kill. After we win, Varus exclaims to me that I am trash and I didn't help him get any kills whatsoever and AP Blitz has never been and will never be viable.

May I ask what is with this misconception that if someone wants to Midcrank, they are trolling?

Don Ring

05-10-2012

Blitz is viable in the middle maybe in normal games. Obviously you're talking normal blind pick games judging by how you ended up duoing with someone in mid out of negligence. In ranked blitz belongs as a bottom support or a jungler if you're that skilled. I play Blitz quite often and with no AP items whatsoever, I still do killer damage. My favorite support but mid lane has many much more viable picks.

Moelon

05-10-2012

Blitz is such a good champion. I legit(ranked) play blitz top lane tankyAD [ninjatabi,manamune,trinity,banshee,frozen,pd/ie] and I usually dominate in the laning phase aside from few counters. Blitz' "E" is a pop up and does double damage which is great when packed in with AD. Ap blitz is his grab and his ult, when Ad blitz is continuous W and short cooldown E. Both are very good. You should try AD blitz though and see if you like it.