Why do I always have to jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

snaker571

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

wtf only bother jungling in ranked are you guys all non ranked players? blind pick is a joke honestly...makes me frustrated reading this

HartZ71

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaker571 View Post
wtf only bother jungling in ranked are you guys all non ranked players? blind pick is a joke honestly...makes me frustrated reading this
Well the guy is level 15 so he cant play ranked. Blind is good practice for those who dont have enough champs for draft normals. Plus at level 15 he can only choose between blind and bot games.

Mastamune

05-10-2012

Jungling is a good role to learn and one that makes a more well rounded player.

that being said, it's not really neccessary in solo que. The reason for this being is, blind pick you never know what you are going to be up against or the quality of your teammates. As such, 2/1/2 is a stable all around strategy to go off of. Its the best for people learning the game. Later on when people actually start talking and not instalocking, then you can make informed decisions on what formation you want to run or what champs you are going to play.

Jungle is a 50/50 thing in solo que, it can either work really well, or really bad.

Course I'm only level 27 so..yeah. take what I say with a grain of salt.

Ugawa

05-10-2012

At level 15, I would say concentrate on learning a lot of champs and take advantage of free week champs. It is not necessary to have a jungler at that level; what's important is learning a bunch of the roles so you can figure out what you are best at and what you enjoy playing the most. When you hit level 30, or even before, you will come across a lot of people who love to jungle, and you will not be as limited in your champion selection. I would say that the best thing around level 15 is to not get attached to one role, unless you really enjoy it, and to explore what the other options are.

imacutegeisha

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefMasterKush View Post
Yes a lot of the League are stubborn players. I never jungle'd until one day someone told me i could play my fav char in the jungle, Singed I have since learned some others Udyr mainly. So for me if Singed is not banned I have no problem filling that role.
WOO HOO! Me to never for the life of me have i jungled cus i dont like junglers anyway they wanted a jungle i had picked xin and it was interesting jungling with a xin never though a xin zhao could jungle *laughs*

Kr0ze

05-11-2012

Lee sin is good but he's not godly.

Kr0ze

05-11-2012

If you want to enjoy ranked learn 2-3 junglers, several ranged carry AD. And good supports like alistar/Jana/soraka. Top and mid are usually taken by first picks or "called" by everyone. At least in my elo. Easier to give them what they want. I have 15-20 top laners champs I would love to play but haven't been able to top solo in weeks.

Biscuits16

05-11-2012

I usually have good luck with Nocturne in the Jungle. His ganks are scary once he gets his Ult. Plus his W is just like having a Banshees Veil shield and it nets you Attack speed. Don't know if he is the greatest seeing as Im not the most excellent player but I really like him as a Jungler.

SummonYerMaw

05-11-2012

Ive only played like 11 normal games so far and have had to jungle in 10 of them, solo top the other.

not fussed about it, letting everyone else go their prefered roles is probably boosting chances of a win as apposed to making someone that doesnt know how, or doesnt want to jungle, to jungle.

It's also a lot less stressful I've found.

Lifes a Beeach

09-20-2014

Anyone need a jungle add me Lifesabeeach ill be happy to help or on skype Bryan.huntinghawk@gmail.com