Who Counters Rumble Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam Is Whoa

05-10-2012

I main rumble and have found few if any true counters to rumble. the range characters are too squishy and the melee's get out ranged. I find the hardest to play against are Renekton,Shen, a very good Vlad, nasus and yorick. I have only totally lost a lane cosistently to Shen because of his inate tankyness, sustain and initiate but dont have to worry because he is mostly always banned.

I would like to know as a precaution to try to counter counter pick, as rumble can be built a few ways. My build centers around heavy mag pen early with sorc boots and a guise. with spell pen quints and leveling E earlier than most gives me excellent harass and decent sustain. I of course build int the wota and get a rylais and GA to round out the tanky aspect.

Before anyone bashes the build I have 5v1'd in min 50 a team with a fully stacked chogath,leona malz and 2 others that went down too fast to remember.

I0N

05-10-2012

lee sin and uyr r good counters

ThatSriLankanKid

05-10-2012

udyr is terrible against rumble. A good rumble will kite udyr all day with e and and w while harassing him whenever he goes for cs. Ive had some success playing riven against rumble because of her mobility and shield. Riven has an incredibly strong lvl 1-3 which is where rumble is weakest.

kpridee

05-10-2012

I would think riven and lee sin due to their mobiilty.
riven can shield flamethrower + stun + the naturally high damage output at early levels
lee sin's mobility with q and w

Sam Is Whoa

05-10-2012

I have played a riven b4 and she does cause me to play extra passive but farming under tower isnt too hard as rumble and it causes riven to lose some cs.

as for Lee Sin I have played against Lee and he is good but cant really do much without comboing his Q and shield dash out. with a good timed shield and the fact i level my e earlier than q it makes him pay for his aggressiveness.

ThatSriLankanKid

05-10-2012

Maybe im just bad at it but ive found farming under tower at the early levels is really difficult as rumble because of low ad and low damage on e and q plus fairly high cooldowns.

Sam Is Whoa

05-10-2012

1 e does enough dmg to kill a front line minion with two twr hits. a q on the back minions and 1 twr hit gets them and overheat does wonders