**** ranked its ****ing brokin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VonMcgangbang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

you ruined the ****ing ranked system you cant even ****ing get out of bronze i was doing jsut fine getting up in ladder with the old system now its afks and ****ing bs players who feed or troll when they dont get there way and this noyl happened after this bs ****ing switch over

xSeCKSx

04-06-2013

It happened before, there are just more players.

Díophantine

04-07-2013

THIS JUST HAPPENED TO ME TOO!!! i was in bronze 5 - i know most people won't give me any slack for being there in the first place, but i know i'm at the very least a low grade silver, and i'm my harshest critic ... so anyway i spend over 100 games working my way up... got to my first series... made it... to bronze 4, then literally got 3 or so TROLL GAMES!!! afkers, feeders, flamers... and it immediately put me back in bronze 5.

FIRST OFF I THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T FALL AFTER YOU RISE... AND IF IT'S THAT EASY, WELL THAN TO HELL WITH THIS GAME! NO REASON TO PLAY!

THIS HAPPENED YESTERDAY!! it has seriously made me contemplate if this game is even worth it. we're forever stuck in bronze because of **** like that. one suggestion is IF yuo get a leaver, you should be excused from the loss, PERIOD, they have leaver bot technology they can surely implement that into excusing our games and letting us keep our league points - secondly maybe if after the tribunal has reviewed your case and votes to punish and it was a ranked game that was trolled you can get those points back...

all i know is the community has amazing, brilliant, ideas to make this work better, and they're ignored. i decided several months ago until this game starts treating it's players with the care and importance this company gets no money, no recommendations, and if blizzard is coming out with a MOBA lol bye bye riot game - because i KNOW blizzard has a handle on their ranking systems with things like starcraft and wow - they're constantly on it for their players.

i'm not saying all companies are perfect, BUT COME ON RIOT, we all know you're slacking.

what do we do to get out

Jericho Hombre

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Díophantine View Post
THIS JUST HAPPENED TO ME TOO!!! i was in bronze 5 - i know most people won't give me any slack for being there in the first place, but i know i'm at the very least a low grade silver, and i'm my harshest critic ... so anyway i spend over 100 games working my way up... got to my first series... made it... to bronze 4, then literally got 3 or so TROLL GAMES!!! afkers, feeders, flamers... and it immediately put me back in bronze 5.

b][FIRST OFF I THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T FALL AFTER YOU RISE...[/b] AND IF IT'S THAT EASY, WELL THAN TO HELL WITH THIS GAME! NO REASON TO PLAY!

THIS HAPPENED YESTERDAY!! it has seriously made me contemplate if this game is even worth it. we're forever stuck in bronze because of **** like that. one suggestion is IF yuo get a leaver, you should be excused from the loss, PERIOD, they have leaver bot technology they can surely implement that into excusing our games and letting us keep our league points - secondly maybe if after the tribunal has reviewed your case and votes to punish and it was a ranked game that was trolled you can get those points back...

all i know is the community has amazing, brilliant, ideas to make this work better, and they're ignored. i decided several months ago until this game starts treating it's players with the care and importance this company gets no money, no recommendations, and if blizzard is coming out with a MOBA lol bye bye riot game - because i KNOW blizzard has a handle on their ranking systems with things like starcraft and wow - they're constantly on it for their players.

i'm not saying all companies are perfect, BUT COME ON RIOT, we all know you're slacking.

what do we do to get out
First, you can't fall out of a tier, but you can definitely fall out of a division.

Second, all of your suggestions are exploitable for loss prevention.