Junglers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyr Ahn Nee

05-10-2012

May 10, 2012 2:15pm

Co-Op Vs AI.
Akali, Shyvana, Alistar, (I can't remember the 4th player) and there was Me, I picked Maokai because, of course, as always, there was a Jungler, Shyvana. And I go bot. I wasn't the least bit suprised however when once the game starts both Akali and Alistar go TOP. Leaving me to solo bot.

I've complained about this already. whenever there's a jungler, I seem to be the one who gets to solo a lane no matter what lane I pick. I try to suck it up. I'm doing the best I can against Morgana-Bot and Kyle-bot. Not doing too well, though.

Then, the Jungler comes to the lane, jumps into the middle of the two bots, and gets a quick beatdown. Then the Jungler starts *****ing at me! I, most definitely, am NOT helping a jungler in such a situation as this. What? are all other players at the beck&call of the Jungler??? So, as the Jungler started in on more complaining, I left the game.

I am so tired of Junglers in Bot-games.

TL;DR?
Jungling in Co-Op Bad. Jungling in Co-Op very Bad.

HuskarDc

05-10-2012

LOLOLOLOLOL +1 for you!

I0N

05-10-2012

why were u playing co op anyway thats a waste of time

accuracy1st

05-10-2012

i hate it when someone makes a bad move or initiation and then blames you when they die, cause you know if you went in to help you would of died too along with them and your team would of got no kills. so you not helping was smart move, and they blame you. would be nice if people for once took blame for their own actions.

SuckaDucky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Its not accustumed to ganks/jungle

GodsEye

05-10-2012

Also he should understand that if you should have went in, you would've died too, so tell him 1 death is better than 2. And i really dislike people who think they're the best and when they die in a group of 3 champs and die, they blame their teammates who are likely to be across the map.

skwerel

05-10-2012

Enter the Jungler.

Option A: I don't gank. The solo lane yells at me for not helping.

Option B: I attempt to gank. The lane holds back, leaving me at a 2v1 disadvantage, whereas if lane had helped it would have been a 2v2. Additionally, because lane has not been splitting xp, he is up at least 1 level on his lane opponents.

lose-lose situation.

On the other hand, a jungler should be taking into account things such as: how much health does the laner have, how much do I have, how much does the opposition have. If you were low hp or pushing the lane, he should not have engaged, and his inability to judge the situation caused his own death.

HOWEVER... if you were at full hp and sat back, then yes, the jungler's death is your fault. If you had engaged you would have helped to secure a kill, or at least zoned out the opposition. And if you ended the fight with low hp, the jungler would be able to cover your lane as you recalled to heal/buy, as the jungler likely has some sort of sustain to regain their hp.

If you want to sit back, fine. But don't expect any further help from that jungler in your lane.

As for the junglers in co-op vs AI thing... it's going to happen. Learn to deal with it. Junglers need to practice their routes and timings just as much as you need to practice your last hitting.

accuracy1st

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwerel View Post
Enter the Jungler.

Option A: I don't gank. The solo lane yells at me for not helping.

Option B: I attempt to gank. The lane holds back, leaving me at a 2v1 disadvantage, whereas if lane had helped it would have been a 2v2. Additionally, because lane has not been splitting xp, he is up at least 1 level on his lane opponents.

lose-lose situation.
i have to disagree. when i gank with red buff. i usually can single handedly take out both people with or without my partners help. both them 2 would run for the hills and die while doing so. especially if they decide to fight me.

Kouret

05-11-2012

When you are the jungler you should be attempting to feed kills to the carries not taking as many as you can for yourself. So, if I were to attempt to gank your lane (at a good time) and you walk away how am I supposed to do my job and feed you kills?

As someone already said - Junglers need to practice too. If they are just ganking to steal all the kills they aren't jungling right. Then I would leave them to die.

Play a safe solo lane and in the end you will be ahead over everyone else on the team.

obscurdemoniac

05-11-2012

most of the time people blame the junggler for bad junggling even if that guy got lot of experince in junggling and we shouldnt do that
sometimes the other team lane got ward or got lucky run away or good skills to ecape the gank and dont forget flash and other spells
its just a game dont blame them exept if they r really trolling big time