Warmog's On Support Volibear?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Decadence

05-10-2012

From playing Volibear for a while, I've learned that Warmog's is pretty much an essential for Volibear. But the bonus hp from Warmog's comes from getting cs. If I'm playing support Volibear would it still make sense to get a Warmog's?

SacredWinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Yeah, probably sometime after Shurelia's.

Fusrodahn

05-10-2012

I think I'd get it maybe after laning phase if you're playing support bot. You wanna let your AD ranged carry get farmed and then once laning phase is over, you should be able to farm things as well.

Jiggly Johnson

05-10-2012

honestly sunfire cape makes cs go way up. get that before warmog's. your stacks would be got easily. gold gain sunfire cape gives way more than any gold per 5 items.

Generous Lover

05-10-2012

how are you going to get money for a warmogs if your playing support? DONT bother

shurelias reviery, locket of the iron solary, and aegis of legion will help you and your team do better as a whole, if you have money left over after that grab a spirit visage. its got HP, magic resist and CDR, its got a +healing effect which will benefit your passive.

i disagree with support volibear, but i disagree with warmogs ona a support even more, its far to expensive and you have to CS to fill it.