Jungle/Top LFT 1500+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cowmance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

IGN: LegitCow5354

Times:Pacific Time, and I am usually on LoL like afternoon ~ midnight time. Usually busy Tues-Thurs 2pm-6pm (On a side note, I think I am a late night gamer, but most of the time i just dont find anyone else in my friend list plays at midnight... plus i hate solo queing.... so i just browse/watch streams) ~^.^~

Roles: Jungle(mainly)/Top(often)/AD(occasionally, when needed)

Champs: have about 35+ champs (mainly jungle/top)

Top 5: Brolaf, Jarvan, Nocturne, Udyr, Skarner (currently still practicing Mundo and Lee due to very high popularity)

Current/Highest Elo: 1505/1518 (74wins 49loses)

Personality: I am pretty calm and chill most of the time even when teammate does really bad plays or stupid decision, I can still remain calm and not rage at teammates because what I feel like is that LoL is a team 5v5 game and what the team needs is encouragement, not raging/punishments. I might be quiet when i first met ppl, but once i get to know u better, i can be quite talkative (dont worry, still wont rage )

~GOAL: My goal is to find a team or a group of people that can play together, I don't mind if the team is just playing for fun or play for competitive reasons, as long as they are active and get on LoL most of the time, I am happy with that. I am really not a leader, I like to follow orders and go with what the team thinks is good, but if sometime things is going to end up really bad, i will give out my opinion about what i feel for the situation we in.

TLDR: Active/Chill 1500+ player looking for an active/experienced team to play with

PS: Please don't invite me to your team before the tryouts whether the team has just made or is the official team I am gonna be in, I just feel like I should find out more about the team before I make my decision (same as the team needs to find out more about me before they should decide to invite me to the team or not)

Cedric Wong

05-10-2012

Hey mann. i was formign a team with players I am familiar with and knows that they know what they are doing. We are all pretty much active. and most are range 1300-1500, only with the exception of me. But I do not play solo queue much. They only thing I am missing if a jungler, which is really hard to come by. I was wondering if you would like to try out with the team?

Cowmance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

bump!

Cowmance

05-10-2012

bump

Cowmance

05-10-2012

bump

Cowmance

05-10-2012

bump!

Cowmance

05-10-2012

bump!

Cedric Wong

05-10-2012

so yes or no?

Cowmance

05-10-2012

bump!

Kadum1013

05-10-2012

I would like to have someone like you in my team. If you would like to talk more send me a msg. Go here to see the thread on my team. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=kadum1013