Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wtf is going on

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OG Skywalker

05-10-2012

Quote:
bigolfish:
"I am the best player ever, every loss I have ever had is because of my teammates!"

-Everyone who loses ever

thats not at all what im saying

ChiefMasterKush

05-10-2012

Your saying its Riots fault?

imacutegeisha

05-11-2012

Quote:
MalenkaMeow:
Don't rage. Just relax and keep going. If you continue to get mad and rage, you will continue to do bad. Elo is just a number and it will eventually balance out with your skill.

If you say you know how to play and you say your team is bad, you need to speak up and communicate with your team calmly and respectful instead of getting mad. Obviously there are still things you need to learn. Look at your games and see what you did wrong. No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes and you can learn a great deal from them if you analyze your game play correctly.

If you are getting so mad and frustrated at this game, take a break and go outside. Get some fresh air. It does wonders for your brain.
yea im learning that people dont care and expect everyone to be perfect and on a intermediate bot game? come on! seriously i have more kills than deaths and say im feeding what the heck?