Wtf is going on

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OG Skywalker

05-10-2012

Holy ****... got my elo to 1512 solo que and was doing amazing. I main blitz support and honestly im ****ing beast as hell. I get my team fed and my pulls fly out of nowhere. But lately i feel like riot is just sitting at their deskes laughing at me like hahaha trizz u will never win another game. Ive lost 200 elo in the last 2 weeks (taking an hour break after every time i lose so i dont get ****ing **** team) BUT WTF EVERY GAME PEOPLE DO ****ING HORRIBLE LIKE WTF RIOT I HONESLTY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANY MORE. IM NOT BAD AND I KNOW FOR A ****ING FACT IM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN A 1300 ELO ITS ****ING DISGUSTING I WANNA MAKE REAL PLAYS WITH TEAMMATES THAT KNOW WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON. Last game i was support blitz going 2-0-9 within the first 20 mins we had a 7 kill lead (11-4) BUT EVERYTHING FALLS APART LIKE HOW CAN MY TEAM BE THIS BAD HOW DO U NOT WIN THAT GAME WHEN EVERYONE IS UNDERLEVELED AND WERE DOMINATING IN KILLS AND CS? I just want answers riot? like watch me play spectate my games DO IT PLEASE U NEED TO SEE THIS ****ING BULL ****. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. What the **** did i do to deserve THIS?????????????????

I got my elo up with blitz (from 1100 to 1512) the amount of assists i get often does not change at all. im honeslty "a great addition to any team" and i dont know what the **** else i can do anymore my elo is now at 1337 and i dont wanna ****ing lose again.

**** just strait up ****. Im so ****ing confused. The only other thing i can think of is carry the **** out of my team, but i never get a God blitz when i ad carry. So i choose to be the god blitz for others. Wtf am i doing wrong to lose so much ****king elo?

And i dont need answers on gameplay, ive played over 2k games and ive ****ing learned how to ward and position, bot lane never loses when im blitz. so why have i lost so many ranked games in a row?

Edit: Just went bot against a zil and graves, the guy who supported me went nunu and proceeded to get poked down to 2 bars of health within the first minute, i hate u riot. Why is it when i play support we win the lane but when someone supports me hes instantly **** and we lose the lane?? i asked him why he didnt go taric or ali (for the heal) and he says u guys didnt tell me what to play. WOW is that not just common knowledge that u ****ing pick a sustain champ when they go a dmg heavy poke squad bot???? HOW THE **** DO=HIB ibgstngn JTNEIOBMFH;O FUUUUUUCK

Pvt Spaghetti

05-10-2012

cool story bro

bigolfish

05-10-2012

"I am the best player ever, every loss I have ever had is because of my teammates!"

-Everyone who loses ever

GoldenTakeshi

05-10-2012

Does anyone else feel like this story is the ramblings of a lunatic? Geez...

We all get in slumps, we all have good runs, maybe u were just on a "good run" and got your elo up and now you are getting back to reality? Or maybe its as you say and everyone else is bad and you are the best... around... and NOTHIN'S GONNA EVER KEEP YOU DOWN.

Hairy Balls

05-10-2012

Don't rage. Just relax and keep going. If you continue to get mad and rage, you will continue to do bad. Elo is just a number and it will eventually balance out with your skill.

If you say you know how to play and you say your team is bad, you need to speak up and communicate with your team calmly and respectful instead of getting mad. Obviously there are still things you need to learn. Look at your games and see what you did wrong. No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes and you can learn a great deal from them if you analyze your game play correctly.

If you are getting so mad and frustrated at this game, take a break and go outside. Get some fresh air. It does wonders for your brain.

S2K03AP1

05-10-2012

with so much rage, i think it's time for kool aid and a chill pill.

Digressed

05-10-2012

That would mean that 1500+ is your max skill.

BlindingRain

05-10-2012

D3 is coming out, trollers are in high fashion right now. L AWLALWLAWLWLA BAN ME I DUNT CUREEEEEEE D3 BRO D3 LAWLALAWLAWL ALWLAWLWLW

#d3comingout
#loweloproblems#d3comingout
#loweloproblems

ChubbyFrank

05-10-2012

i like to throw bananas as soraka suck it

ARGorilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information