New Skins Now Available: Hextech Singed, Tundra Hunter Warwick, Annie in Wonderland

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellgraizer

08-20-2010

if only hextech singed said "are you my mummy"

Narise1

08-21-2010

I would have much preferred an Alice Margatroid skin for Annie... but perhaps Riot is considering making her into a new champion altogether? I know some Riot employees have commented on that champion suggestion post for her.

If you didn't catch on, Riot, that was a very obvious hint that you should do it.

Saybel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2010

GJ on the new skins they are amazing.

SN Neel

08-23-2010

Hay algunas Skin que no se encuentran en la tienda, quiciera saber cómo puedo conseguirlas, porque la verdad es que hay muchas muy buenas, pero pues no puedo comprarlas

Diablisko

08-29-2010

This is just booooring. Why the hell u just creating skins for hero, who already have 3 or 4 skins????
What about other champs: Tryndamere, Shaco etc.. They have only 2 skins, and Trynd's 2nd skin is just pathetic. There are many players who want buy skins for beloved champs, but they have no GOOD skin to pick.

RIOT think about all palyers, if u want to earn some EURO/$.

Sonsaku Hakufu

09-05-2010

so for all those riot points for the annie skin why does all her attacks n voice still the same for trist an cho 1800 ro skin there attacks or voice is different did riot not do it cuz of how bad everyone wanted the annie in wonderland skin?

Sonsaku Hakufu

09-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightmealtime View Post
wheres morganas skins but that warwick skin is so awesome...
r u crazy how much more skin u want morgana to show