Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Improve the forums!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LadyAzalea

05-09-2012

I've been playing this game for a few months now, and whenever I need to find anything in the forums... I either can't, or, it takes me a good ten minutes to find! Please add your suggestions to the list I have started; I will update this.

Create user options including but not limited to:

• Having access/history to your threads and your posts
  • Getting in-forum notifications for quotes, likes, and updates on your threads; not just email ones.
  • Add a private message ability / system
  • Add the ability to block/ignore users in the forums
  • Add a "subscribe to thread" option to track thread updates
  • Allow users to set their time zone
Other:
  • Create a "search all" function that not only searches the forum you are in but ALL forums.
  • Create word filter options for users who would like them. (I don't believe one exists).
  • Make any "subforums" visible in some way on the home page, maybe via scrollover? (ie "Feedback" under In-game HUD).