Uninstall LoL NOW please!!

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laptop

Senior Member

05-10-2012

I like how this guy probably does not have a single friend to play with =(


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Gave U Obesity

Senior Member

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diusus View Post
I came back and won a game almost like that.
I actually just lost a game playing as Janna when we started off 14-4 because mid fed varus.

I find that those kids that you say surrender, generally just quit and don't come back leaving your team 4v5.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nEoTeRoRizeR

Junior Member

05-10-2012

yah, thats actually kind of right, but even i f you're losing really badly like 22-78 we should surrender but they just wont!
made a awesome comebak though when losing, i regret that...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spectrea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-10-2012

Happens to me in nearly every single game i dont play premade, or if im joining a 4 man premade beforehand, i had one just today we lost a tower in mid and was 5 kills down on score, our middle was like whats the point and at 9 minutes he couldent surrender so he just left, him being the one who had a score of 0/5 its a joke its almost like you have to actually play with a premade now just to enjoy it.

I remember a premade game with some friends that lasted close to the hour mar, was my best game ever, i was playing terrible at top with akali early game and they had taken everyone of our turrets we had lost 2 inhibitators. We defended as best as we could till the inihibitators came back up, we won the following team fights and charged in and won, its such a good feeling coming from behind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoldenTakeshi

Senior Member

05-10-2012

Yea I'm pretty sure this guy IS *that guy* who refuses to surrender when its quite clear to everyone else that the game is already over and the majority of the team doesnt want to stalemate out the next 10-30 minutes just for a loss that we can see coming.

Can the game turn around? Yes
Have I come back from worse? Sure, who doesnt have those stories
Is it likely that it will turn around? Not really
Does your team want to continue playing with the other teammates who are feeding, raging, doing the blame game (and from his attitude, he also seems like THAT guy)? Absolutely not

OP's attitude isnt going to get him anywhere unfortunately, and he will be unable to see it and retort with more insults.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalJack

Senior Member

05-10-2012

It sounds like 4 of the 5 people in the game were not having fun and decided to move on... sorry you are so mad about it. Try to be less selfish next time and think about how other people on your team feel instead of calling them names.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taullaris

Junior Member

05-10-2012

first off I would like to say people surrender to much in this game (I am guilty of it when I get upset) I mean I have had amazing comebacks in games, dont get me wrong,but when it is looking really bad I am gonna surrender because I would rather re-queue and get a better team, I can read when it is possible to win and when it is very unlikely (as I am sure most can)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodJibbCutter View Post
I thought it to be indicative by nature of my very post that Im clearly and obviously not referring to an unavoidable variation in the balance of any given match. As blatant reasoning SHOULD have told your brain before you typed this ****... go back to sleep moron...
Actually your OP made you sound very much like the kind of person he referred to, dont assume people will think that you meant a certain point, because on forums people will assume you are stupider than your post leads on to believe not smarter. (btw not saying your stupid or anything I did like your post, just letting you know how to put up better forum posts )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoodJibbCutter

Member

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudXHigh View Post
I have played league since beta, and i have to say some aspects of the game have gone to the dogs, but others have really improved and have become enjoyable. The beta community was absolutely great, and it was players who actually wanted to enjoy playing the game, rather than just troll around the whole time. We all get those games that just make us want to /wrists after uninstalling league of legends and throwing your computer out of the windows, but the intense games that happen every once in a while keep us entertained and hopefull. Some people really just aren't good at these games, and they just don't understand it. Making a thread about it on league of legends will not do anything to the people who just generally want to troll around the whole game. It will just make them pleased in the fact that people like you are getting THIS bent out of shape in regards to what they do. I have 1500 wins almost, and i still enjoy league. When i solo queue i generally get good teams, and my team doesn't troll that much. You have to keep in mind that YOU can push people over that edge of being serious, and trolling. I didn't want to realize and accept that fact, but it was true nonetheless. I have lost countless games because i lose my temper when someone does something that they generally weren't trolling about, and they don't understand what they did wrong. I think that will happen to anyone who cares about winning when trying to play with people who just don't care about winning the games they play. Try your best to keep your cool with the people you play with, and i promise that the game will be much more enjoyable to you.
Yea i realize I let it get under my goat, but I also don't really think the majority of my woes spawn from trolls rather a collective of attitudes that are the bane of what LoL is all about.
It feels like that, If people don't get an easy game, they don't want to play at all.

The entire essence of mobA is (in my mind) the pinnacle of arcade PvP strategy at its best, well it supposed to be. Its MEANT to be frickin hard. I just wish more could understand that. MOBA is not a casual gamers genre, really. And pulling the plug all the time doesn't help anyone.

Honestly, I'm so close to 30 now it shouldn't matter because I'm expecting the more seasoned community to be a little more serious.
The reason it has got to me at this point is because I work 2 jobs now and don't really have time to mess around as much anymore.
And the reason Im typing about it is because I had over a year a break from LoL and now im back, it just feels like one big surrender fest. And any game we DO finish are boring because we wiped them, unless THEY then surrender, which they do.
I dont wanna stop playing LoL because I don't find it fun anymore, and DotA2 is nasty and glitchy and unplayable for me because of it.
Spose there's always HoN...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoodJibbCutter

Member

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTakeshi View Post
Yea I'm pretty sure this guy IS *that guy* who refuses to surrender when its quite clear to everyone else that the game is already over and the majority of the team doesnt want to stalemate out the next 10-30 minutes just for a loss that we can see coming.

Can the game turn around? Yes
Have I come back from worse? Sure, who doesnt have those stories
Is it likely that it will turn around? Not really
Does your team want to continue playing with the other teammates who are feeding, raging, doing the blame game (and from his attitude, he also seems like THAT guy)? Absolutely not

OP's attitude isnt going to get him anywhere unfortunately, and he will be unable to see it and retort with more insults.
Um, no.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoodJibbCutter

Member

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalJack View Post
It sounds like 4 of the 5 people in the game were not having fun and decided to move on... sorry you are so mad about it. Try to be less selfish next time and think about how other people on your team feel instead of calling them names.
Who did I call what where and when ? Why are you saying these words to me ?


123456 ... 9