Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Deadliness and Lethality versus Butcher and Havoc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsiphon

05-09-2012

So, if you were to put 21 or 22 points in offense for a ranged ad, or for say, a top lane ad, which would be better.

Surely the 9 bonus AD for level 18 isn't a factor, so it's purely 5 points for the 10% bonus crit damage.

Is this really worth not having the 4 bonus damage on minions all game for farming, and the +1.5% damage the whole game from havoc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosX1

05-09-2012

I don't take Havoc on my AD carry mastery page. I take 3% lifesteal instead. I generally put one point in Butcher though since I don't really find Summoner's Wrath or whatever it's called worth it (I don't use Exhaust on ranged carries and I find the Ignite Mastery a bit lousy).

1.5% bonus damage just isn't as great imo compared to the the 3% lifesteal (granted they're both small bonuses though).