Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Orianna - "Spark of Rebirth" (Corin fan fiction)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

White Roar Black

05-09-2012

*Corin is sitting on his bed sobbing and grunting.. this is what he said to himself*

I've always heard that saying... "There's nothing worse than a parent to out-live there child"....
I never in my life took that to heart, until I had my precious jewel... Orianna... The way her eyes sparkled, and how she would beg and plead to see plays in Town Square Colosseum.
Why I ever let my eyes off her, I will never know.
I made my my mistakes, I'll admit that.. but I will never admit a to a lie. The lie of her death being my fault...
Those idiotic worms will never know what it's like.. I'll kill them and gut them if they ever speak lies again.

*Corin gets up and proceeds to violently break and bash his mirror. He then smashes his oil lamp and sets the room to a blaze... he looks in the shattered mirror and begins to whisper this to himself*

...Orianna
My loving daughter. You were perfect in every way. You were talented and never stopped practicing b....ballet...*Corin's voice gets deeper and he aggressively murmurs* ballet..... You never stopped dancing.. you were always practicing.
I've aways told you to never go outside to practice.. *Corin starts to sob* Why Orianna.. why did you leave?.... *he grunts and murmurs quietly but then gets louder* though it's not too late....It's NOT too late... It's never too late!

*Corin notices the blaze is getting closer and walks to his basement*

*Corin grabs random scrap parts and starts to make what looks like a small head*

*He whispers to the head*

Orianna my sweet... you'll be in my arms soon...

---Hey guys, sorry if there's some spelling errors or grammar mistakes, my english isn't too good.

If this gets enough support, I'll act it out and make a video (That's why it has borderline stage directions)

BLITZ FROG

05-09-2012

Beautiful...

rekcus kcoc

05-09-2012

would it be ok to say that i cried? :')

Dake Tufirak

06-26-2012

Nice start I would say, thus,
Where is the next part?
I really loved Orianna in game, and the judgement, phew*
I want to know if you are making something next! Might give you a hand!