@Riot: An Idea, Ban Message/Reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kucing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

I post this at other thread, but I rewrite here to get more attention. I've seen a lot of people wondering why they get banned, the reason, and they are innocent etc etc until Pendragon came and gave them the reason why they are permabanned.

I think we, as player and Riot customer, would like to know why we get perma-banned (especially if someone spend major $ into his/her account). I never get banned (yet) but if my account is permabanned/banned, I would like to see an email like this.

Example:
Greeting, Summoner

We would like to inform you that your account is banned for 7 days. Reasons are below
1. You have reported by 513 players with total of 125 games for Verbal Abuse
2. You have reported by 173 players with total of 31 games for Negative Attitude
3. You have reported by 51 players with total of 10 games for Afk-ing or Leaving the game

These reports are accumulated since your last ban with total 737 reports from 148 games. We would like to say thank you for your time playing this game and apologize for the inconvenience. For further assistance, you can contact our Customer Service.

Sincerely
Riot

With this kind of email, I KNOW that I verbally abused 513 players, had negative attitude to 173 players and afk-ing in 10 games. Seeing our beloved Pendragon gave this data in the past, so why not? So then I can improve myself and wont do the same thing in my new account or next game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kucing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

wow, 1 minute and this thread is in page 3.

BUMP