TT is a one way street.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pewpew cuecue

11-13-2012

I've never had even games on TT, only ever one team being destroyed, I don't know if i'm just being silly, but thats just my opinion, I just hope for the best and that this game will be improved. I'm very pleased with the staff of this game and they seem to be nice people, so this is my just trying to help.

Please give info.

Kevin Rudd

11-13-2012

Riot doesn't give two ****s that a majority of the community hates the new TT.
They've spent too much time and money on it.

Mine Jump

11-13-2012

Exactly this.

Petition for a skin with lots of breasts that receives 1000+ upvotes? Done in a couple of days.

Petition for anything else that receives 1000+ upvotes? Yeah, it's totally being looked at. We'll get back to you.

CrouchingMantis

11-13-2012

I think the new twisted tree line is alot of fun, i like the domination feel with the two alters to capture during game, it looks great. By the way of course TT is a one way street, there always has to be a losing side, no matter what one side is always going to lose. Great job RIOT!!!!!

BadNads

11-13-2012

Actually my friend and I came back and won a game on TT after being down 16-4.

I am not saying it happens often, but you can make a come back.

White Pony

11-13-2012

I've had quite a few really close games. Lots of back and forth action. I love the new TT and I hope they keep it around and keep improving it. That being said, I'm one of those players that can't really understand why we don't get both maps. I've read about it, I know riot's reasoning. I absolutely don't agree with it.

SaveTheMaids

11-13-2012

I've had only one even game since I started playing this new map, and it's only because our team turtled up like bosses, dragged the game on for 50 minutes, then eventually won because we outscaled them late game.

They had the early advantage, but took our inhib too early and couldn't finish, so we were able to come back.

Seems kinda familiar...

Spectre4802

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMW Lynx View Post
Riot doesn't give two ****s that a majority of the community hates the new TT.
They've spent too much time and money on it.
Actually, the majority of the community wants the old TT back, most of them like the new TT.

And if you spent a lot of time and money working on something, like a map, would you want people to play it?

Third, the idea that "Riot doesn't give two ****s" about anything is... just plain wrong. If you paid attention, you would see Riot staff taking time out to talk to players on the forums and to give them a whole bucketload of information.

RiotLyte takes time out of his day to explain to people why they were banned.

The champion design team works hard to make awesome new toys we can all play with every few weeks.

Riot gives plenty of ****s, more ****s than most game companies. Get your head out of your ass.