Jungle Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonzen

05-09-2012

Hi guys, I started playing jungle nunu and he is really fun. But I am really confused on what items I should buy and whether I can initiate as a build. I normally build have tank and have mage on him. Ex: ROA, Rylais, Banshies/ So how should I play him?

KnightxSScarlett

05-10-2012

Whatever you do, make sure you get that lantern.

Niccias

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Whatever you do, make sure you get that lantern.
Is lantern on jungle nunu needed? I dont think it is, your bite hits veryyy hard and can typically clear jungle minions very quickly. Id say that your current tanky mage build is good, maybe throw a xhonyas in there? Im sure that would help with getting your ulti off.

HowDoIMacro

05-10-2012

his attackspeed is alot fast than most junglers due to his BB. lantern works very well with him but is definately not needed. depends if yours going more tanky or more ap

McZwick

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccias View Post
Is lantern on jungle nunu needed? I dont think it is, your bite hits veryyy hard and can typically clear jungle minions very quickly. Id say that your current tanky mage build is good, maybe throw a xhonyas in there? Im sure that would help with getting your ulti off.
This is how I build him. I don't think a lantern is warranted since you are not a big autoattacker. Mid-late game you want to BB your carry, slow the other team, and TRY to get a decent ult off every once in a while.

OriginalJack

05-10-2012

Most people build him as tanky AP but you can do an on-hit build with him that sorta works. If you are going that route you should get a lantern. I actually sorta like the on-hit build because building AP while jungling makes it take a while to get your AP high enough to where your E is doing decent dmg.

Wylade

05-10-2012

Don't EVER build Rylais on him. That is all. I find that once you get your Catalyst, you are pretty much invincible.

Velink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

Rod of Ages... Merc Treads then Deathcap or Trinity Force. I also build sunfire on him because people will focus you once you start casting your ult.

I build Nunu and Skarner exactly the same. Except I find that Skarner is a much better champ so I only play Nunu when being silly.

KnightxSScarlett

05-10-2012

EVERY jungler should get lantern. It's a free ward, it's armor/AD/lifesteal. And it makes baron/dragon steals/clears so much faster.

- Magienta Warrior.