Support Blitz build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoopman

05-09-2012

After my friend who is way better than me went 0/9 as support blitz I decided it couldn't possibly be that hard so I picked him up. My current build is: philo stone, hog, boots, then rush warmogs for super turret diving action and for bait. After warmogs I would just build whichever resistance I needed, possibly finish shurelyas. Ideas, contributions, thoughts?

Bubbajr114

05-09-2012

I find you are going more tank then support no? It's fine but that does change the role you play as a bit more.

Try to go with a frozen heart early. It gives you very nice cd for more grabs, an aura that makes it harder for that ad carry, and the mana is great for your passive. The warmogs you can swap out if you pick up both banshee's and the locket of iron solari. Your passive will make up for any hp loss in the switch and both of them have resistences and the locket has the nice active to further shield you and make you a better support.

But at the end its how you want to play (Although I'd say frozen heart is a must). You have a very nice thinking going in, just try experimenting with more supportish items earlier instead. Tank blitz is nice and i'd totally support that too (no pun intended).

Vashjir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Start out with a faerie charm, wards, hp pots, etc.
build philo stone, HoG, BoS -> merc treads.
From there, I usually build:
Frozen Heart
Shurelya's Reverie
Force of Nature
Randuin's Omen
Makes sure you're constantly buying wards, oracles, pots.
Have fun playing support Blitzcrank!

Shoopman

05-09-2012

Frozen heart is probably better... but so much less glorious. I'll try it out. I feel like my success is heavily dependent on how my lane does. No assists = poor squishy blitz.

G00

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

I play blitz alot and i usually go with a 0 0 30 masteries. Then get a feire charm with i think 4 wards. I will finish my philo then get my lvl 1 boots. depending on how my ad carry is doing, i would either start getting a heart of gold or start working on my frozen heart. My core items are philo, merc treads, and frozen heart.

Here is a "mobafire-ish" guide

0 0 30 masteries
flash + heal
red runes > ability power per lvl
yellow runes > flat armor and 3 gold runes
blue runes > MR per lvl
quints are gold runes

I get grab lvl 1 then max it out LAST
max E first, and W if you cant lvl up E. This way, you can knock your enemy and grab them back, then knock them up again if done correctly!

ferie charm and wards a must in beginning
Then i finish the philo stone
then lvl 1 boots
if my carry is doing well, start building the gliacial shroud
if carry not so fresh, go heart of gold
after heart of gold/ glacial shroud i'd go for mercs ( always grab wards if you have a chance!)
once you have a FH, work for your warmogs and then FoN.
Finish your shureyla's then get a atmogs
Oh and your heart of gold? toss it.
reason why heart of gold i toss? I have enough armor from FH and atmas and atk speed slow aura. and warmog + FoN health regen makes me almost always full health to stay behind to keep the other tam distracted or iniatate and still have enough health to CC them!

Oh and, use brushes to your advantage and never grab unless 90% chance u hit! if you shoot your grabs and they always miss, they are going to be more cautious laning

Seergun

05-10-2012

I have a friend who does something a bit different and I like it. Start farie charm, wards/pots, philo, boots 1, HoG, glacial shroud, tear of the goddess in there somewhere and then boots 5 if doing well enough that your carry can solo and not die so you cam roam. Obviously q first, then e and w, maxing your knock-up first, then speed boost for better roaming.

A slightly different take on Blitz because his ganks are absurdly powerful.

Kr0ze

05-10-2012

There's a lot of ways to build blitZ. Philospher and heart of gold plus gold Quints, and mana regen are the best ways. Your only real core items are frozen heart boots and a couple gold/5 items. With your.assists you should have no problems keeping half the map warded most the game. Your job is to strike fear.into their team with amazing.grabs. if there team focus u its just too ez to escape with amazing movement speed.

Sephïroth

05-10-2012

Just my 2 cents, but I like buying a tear first, then going Frozen heart. That extra 1350 mana allows you to spam your abilities, as well giving you 675 added on to your passive shield when you get bursted is amazing.

Yeah, you're slowing your support items down, but later you can buy a manamune/archangel depending on preference. And after you have a Basnhee and Frozen heart, that's a pretty good addition to your line up.

Just my opinion, I usually get 20+ Assists with Blitz. Even with a retarded AD. Then again I lose my patience and just start farming kills for other lanes after my AD fails =D

Wobo Wobo

05-10-2012

On Blitz I always try to get a Tear of the Goddess, it really powers up throughout the game to help your passive, especially if you just keep turbo robot on almost constantly. If the game goes really late, you can turn it into manamune to be a little more dangerous along with a sheen. That's kind of offensive though, so if support you'll want to focus on things like Frozen heart and shurellia's.

ChubbyFrank

05-10-2012

get more mana then life. I would not get a warmogs. If the enemy think ur easy to kill in a team fight and then that passive kicks on giving u 2000 life they say oh shen!