Fastest way to get ip?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godly Singed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-09-2012

I cant get money to buy rp, and i really want a champion. I have 800ip at the moment and dont get much time to play, only weekends, and this weekend is packed but i can play a little, how can i get quick and fast ip? Like i said I cant afford rp, and ip is the only option, I cant get ip in most games i get like 100 ip per game, and that will take me 48 hours and 30 minutes approx. per game.... thats 28 hours total time, I cant use that much time. How can I get quick ip in games? Please share, thank you

Aquodox

05-09-2012

um...i know that the tribunal rewards you ip but other than that, idk =/

Justus Dominus

05-09-2012

You can use bot games to guarantee your win of the day bonus.

SacredMagic

05-09-2012

Play long games.

BadMannerism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Why do people think there's some secret way of getting IP? All you have to do is play the game, it's not a secret.

Saucy Snake

05-09-2012

I've heard dominon is a good option if you can finish them fast, due to the decreased length of games and the less decreased IP gain.

Macariia

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucy Snake View Post
I've heard dominon is a good option if you can finish them fast, due to the decreased length of games and the less decreased IP gain.
it averages out

xelaker

05-09-2012

play a lot that's about it

Godly Singed

Recruiter

05-09-2012

Ive tried dominion, I never have anyone to play with, so unfortunatly i normally get people who dont speak my language, english, and we end up losing... :/ and to BadMannerism, I never said there was a secret way of gaining it, im asking if there is certain game modes to get more...

BrainiacOutcast

05-09-2012

Dominion is the best, especially if you're very good at it. The formulas differ slightly, but all games give a base amount of IP, plus some time-dependent IP. You're getting the same time-dependent IP per hour because you're playing the same amount, but more base IP per hour because games are quicker.