Some good jungle/bruiser champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AIDSxo

05-09-2012

Hi guys, I have 6300 ip saved and want to buy a new bruiser - jungler type of champion.
I bought Xin Zhao a while ago and jungle him, and build him bruiser instead of glass cannon.

Anyways I would like a champion that is somewhat similar to him
- A dash/charge or something similar that can make me catch up to my enemy
- Any type of CC ,stun/knock up/slow
- A bruiser

So could you please leave me some suggestions please?
BTW please include in your post if the champion you posted is very rune reliant to jungle as the only runes I own are + 22 flat AP and + 10 flat AD.

Thnx in advance

[Bruiser/jungle champs already owned: Udyr, Olaf, Xin Zhao, Renekton, WW

ArcherV2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Mundo/GP/Riven/Maokai/Jarvan/Nocturne

Sorry I don't have a lot of rune mastery knowledge can't help you there. I only jungle in ranked with 2 - 3 champions.

Fruhorn

05-09-2012

Volibear or Shyvana

Korimito

05-09-2012

Maokai. Need 3 AP Quints and enough AP blues (5 I think) to get 20 starting AP for his typical jungle route. Very solid character. He can fight for a long time, peels people off carries exceptionally well, has a point&click dash that roots your target in place as well as a knockback/slow.

DarkSideCreo

05-09-2012

Lee Sin for awesome lvl2 ganks, nice kickback ult, slow and shield. Deals massive damage early, can build quite tanky late game.

Nocturne for awesome ganks after lvl4 (or earlier, just less effective), and amazing ganks after lvl6. Strong melee, I build him tanky, cause he has ad steroir on his q (+55 ad on Q lvl5), spell shield also acts like an AS steroid (+75% if you manage to block a spell with it, 40% passive). Plus he has fear. One of my fave champs.

Riven - one of the best top laners. Has amazing team fight presence, aoe stun, shiel/dash, great mop up ult, crazy dmg early game. Can build tanky as well, if you can utilize her passive.

Volibear - I build him as a jungling tank. Great ganks, quite durable.

All of the above meet the requirements you've stated
Out of them all, Lee Sin needs those AD quints/marks at the start to jungle and gank successfully, but is also the hardest to master out of them all. I'm still learning, only got him recently, but overall, he has an amazing skillset, one of the most unique champs in league.

All 4 of those can jungle, I'd say Lee being the best early ganker, Noct the best at lvl6, voli can successfully tank out of the jungle. I haven't really played Riven in jungle yet, I usually take top lane. But I hear she's quite good as well, since she has a shield and aoe skills.

Jackknife252

11-25-2013

I know i might sound weird, but jungle Jax is quite strong. His stun/dodge is great for sustain, and he has a great gap closer. (I run one AD quint and 2 AP quints, the rest armor and MR )

Also Elise is a great jungler, she has sustain with her Skittering Frenzy and a decent gap closer/stun. She also has some AOE and can be a good counter jungler. (3 AP quints, the rest armor and MR ).

-Jackknife252