Can vayne be mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKT T1 Necron

05-09-2012

I'm gonna buy vayne, but i thinking if she can be mid, but she usually bot..

TeknoWizard

05-09-2012

One of the top 10 worst laners in the game. I wouldn't recommend it.

Davorir Et Tuanu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

I wouldn't recommend it. She doesn't have any real burst damage that can keep up with the AP carries, and her auto attack isn't ranged enough to get easy harass. Laning phase would not be fun at all as Vayne.

Tha Legend Killa

05-09-2012

Yeah man she needs support early game, she is a late game champ, kind of like tryndamere.

Mr SlaM Boddies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

lol
I've to say i played vayne mid alot and she can mid so good... in the spotlight she's in mid... depends of player... not the champ

GrimCrimson

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr SlaM Boddies View Post
lol
I've to say i played vayne mid alot and she can mid so good... in the spotlight she's in mid... depends of player... not the champ
Well she isn't SUITED for mid. Sure if you're laning against a noob as a pro Vayne you'll win, but you can't really use her condemn effectively in mid....

hlnanimefreak

05-09-2012

I'm played against a Vayne in mid before, and she did alright, so it really just depends.

hlnanimefreak

05-09-2012

I've played against a Vayne in mid before, and she did alright, I don't really see a problem with it if you think you can handle it.

Tamerak

05-10-2012

In any solo lane you should be maxing your tumble if they have a longer range then W to keep your damage high. You NEVER EVER level your E in mid lane. Whoever suggested that hasn't been above 1000 elo. It's a waste of time. Vayne can be a very good middle pick against mages that need to be shut down. Something like a Brand is easy pickings for vayne since you can Q and dodge almost his entire combo.

Haen

05-10-2012

Vayne has no range and will have all kinds of trouble trying to mid. Most APs will just use their superior range to whittle her down with no fear of retaliation. Which is why I wouldn't take her mid.