Varus - Creative Design Ask Me Anything

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RebelFear

05-22-2012

Since you said, "Every minute, the corruption which gives him power gets closer to overwhelming him, when this happens, the Ionian man will have been replaced with something alien, something that deeply terrifies Ionia."
That means he will be super super powerful right?
When he finally is consumed with this 'manifestation', who do you think would win in a battle?
Xerath or Varus?

Mehlvis

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skribbles View Post
Originally Posted by Stexe
I'm curious to know where the overall concept came from -- and what is with his "pants"?

This is a really great question that unfortunately I can't get into details about. Suffice it to say it is very much in opposition to Ionian ideals.
Does this mean that there are plans to use these pants or "corruption" to create a new champion or other content for the league?

Mr Mad Cow

06-14-2012

Did the guy the voiced brand also voice Varrus? They sound pretty similar...

wasdcake

02-17-2013

Will you make more archers

xSkywardBreakerx

03-19-2013

Varus needs to go on his quest and send a message to Noxus. Id like to know who led the assault against his village and how far hes willing to go down the path of corruption to get even

xSkywardBreakerx

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelFear View Post
Since you said, "Every minute, the corruption which gives him power gets closer to overwhelming him, when this happens, the Ionian man will have been replaced with something alien, something that deeply terrifies Ionia."
That means he will be super super powerful right?
When he finally is consumed with this 'manifestation', who do you think would win in a battle?
Xerath or Varus?

I think varus wis one of the champions who was corrupted by the darkness who might be able to co-exist with it. just because of how much he has lost and might sacrifice to get revenge. A good example i guess would be Riku from kingdom hearts. He fought the darkness but in the end chose to use it and controlit. eh idk

Montesque64

03-19-2013

By the powers of Faust VIII, wasdcake raises this thread from the very grave in which it was laid!

IceHound

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravity Wrath View Post
Varus needs to go on his quest and send a message to Noxus. Id like to know who led the assault against his village and how far hes willing to go down the path of corruption to get even
I was told he is hunting swain as it is now but that could be wrong.

Junksie

03-19-2013

Someone call Karthus, there's an undead thread that needs to be put down!