Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pre-season begins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phanman

10-27-2009

Quote:
Pendragon:
From the original post.

That mentions pre-order and you specifically mentioned pre-order on page 4 of this thread.

The way it reads is that the bonus is only for pre-orders, and not for people who order the game now.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

10-27-2009

Quote:
JDx17:
So what did the 30$ I spend do if everyone can play for free if you don't need the disc?

Once the launch party is over, everyone will get 10 free Champions, and you can unlock them through either playing or paying.

The collector's pack gives you a head start, plus you get some unique skins that regular users don't get.

Droog

Recruiter

10-27-2009

Quote:
Phanman:
That mentions pre-order and you specifically mentioned pre-order on page 4 of this thread.

The way it reads is that the bonus is only for pre-orders, and not for people who order the game now.

it reads pre-orders and retail codes if im not mistaken.

JDx17

10-27-2009

So I guess the next question im about to ask should be in a differernt section but why do we constantly crash after each game?

Ferisar

10-27-2009

Quote:
JDx17:
So what did the 30$ I spend do if everyone can play for free if you don't need the disc?

... Once the store goes live, champions will be limited to around 10. The 30 dollars = 20 champions unlocked already plus the ten you start out with, which means you're in a good position in that. Custom skins, 10 bucks of riot points, aaannd... There was something else but I forgot.

The game was announced Free to Play a while ago though, just saying.

CountDjugg

10-27-2009

n1!

Pendragon

10-27-2009

Quote:
JDx17:
So I guess the next question im about to ask should be in a differernt section but why do we constantly crash after each game?

If you're having issues, please submit bug reports, error logs etc.

If you're not doing this, we can't fix them!

Not everyone is having these problems

Phanman

10-27-2009

Quote:
Droog:
it reads pre-orders and retail codes if im not mistaken.

Ok, so if you order direct from Riot now, you get nothing other than the Annie skin?

Pendragon

10-27-2009

Quote:
Ok, so if you order direct from Riot now, you get nothing other than the Annie skin?

You get the Annie skin, and a 200% exp boost now.

You get the rest of the pack when the store goes up!

Wappas

10-27-2009

Quote:
Ferisar:
... Once the store goes live, champions will be limited to around 10. The 30 dollars = 20 champions unlocked already plus the ten you start out with, which means you're in a good position in that. Custom skins, 10 bucks of riot points, aaannd...

4 runes