Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pre-season begins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phanman

10-27-2009

So to clarify, if we order the game now, or pick it up in a store. We get to use one champion skin and no other bonus. Correct?

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

10-27-2009

Quote:
So to clarify, if we order the game now, or pick it up in a store. We get to use one champion skin and no other bonus. Correct?
You also get a double EXP boost.

Phanman

10-27-2009

Quote:
Pendragon:
Just players who pre-ordered. Since everyone gets all Champions unlocked right now, we wanted to do something special for the people who pre-ordered.

Quote:
Pendragon:
You also get a double EXP boost.

This is confusing, so people who order the game now, even tho it is no longer a pre-order also get the 200% XP boost?

Pendragon

10-27-2009

Quote:
If you have a pre-order code or a retail code, you're able to redeem it now by clicking on the "store" button inside PVP.net! Players who redeem their Collector’s Edition code will get their exclusive skins immediately, as well as a free 200% XP bonus. When all-access launch celebration ends, the remaining content will be added to your account automatically.

From the original post.

JDx17

10-27-2009

Quote:
Phanman:
The game is out today, and your stuff has already "transferred."

I'm confused. I don't need the game to play? I still can't play ranked games. Also there are still alot of problems. Many of us still crash after each game. Hopefully having the disc would cut that out. Someone fill me in.

shadowbeeze

10-27-2009

wait so we dont have to use money to get stuff from the store we can use points we earn off the game and is that permant

Ferisar

10-27-2009

Quote:
JDx17:
I'm confused. I don't need the game to play? I still can't play ranked games. Also there are still alot of problems. Many of us still crash after each game. Hopefully having the disc would cut that out. Someone fill me in.

Disc doesn't do anything your game directory can't do already. The crashing isn't from that, probably. Ranked games come later when the pre-season ends.

AMIRITE?

@Shadow: Yeah, that was always the case. Store's merchandise can be gotten with IP.

Pendragon

10-27-2009

Quote:
wait so we dont have to use money to get stuff from the store we can use points we earn off the game and is that permant
Correct.

shadowbeeze

10-27-2009

oh thx

JDx17

10-27-2009

So what did the 30$ I spend do if everyone can play for free if you don't need the disc?