The Journey [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

05-09-2012

(((I'm coming on board as well )))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GizzyBear

Senior Member

05-09-2012

((Im interested in joining in, not sure if i should bring myself in though

Gizzy))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

Senior Member

05-09-2012

(( So many people. This will be difficult to manage.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask KingTryndame

Senior Member

05-09-2012

((On board the ship I suppose it will be hectic, but on land it could be split up into teams with each team having a leader that communicates between the other teams. that way everyone is part of the journey but it wont be as hectic trying to respond to everything going on))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

05-09-2012

((Where do we land? I imagine Lokfar. Like, a Runeterra version of the Aztecs empire or smtn))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ĺsk Garen

Member

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask KingTryndame View Post
((On board the ship I suppose it will be hectic, but on land it could be split up into teams with each team having a leader that communicates between the other teams. that way everyone is part of the journey but it wont be as hectic trying to respond to everything going on))
((I think that's a plan, and we should invite someonelike Fortune or GP... if he was here, Lux also wanted to no?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

05-09-2012

((Let the preparations begin!))

A warm, salty ocean breeze blows across the crown prince as he stands at the end of a dock in the port of Demacia, rustling his long black hair. The morning sun rests low over the horizon, reflecting off of the calm blue waters. The ocean seems to stretch endlessly, meeting the cloudless blue sky far in the distance. Jarvan looks down at the gentle waves brushing the supports of the pier, and sees numerous fish darting about in a rainbow of color. He shifts his gaze about, coming to rest on a Demacian galleon being readied nearby on the dock. The three masts stand tall in the sky, and the ship bears the figurehead of a lion. His eyes linger on the ship before he hears voices behind him, turning to meet the champions, summoners and other adventurous souls who have opted to join him in his adventure.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Solari

Senior Member

05-09-2012

Leona marched towards the pier as the ocean winds passed through her hair. She wasn't used to the ocean smell since Mount Targon was nowhere near a large body of water. As she made her way closer she could see the silhouette of Jarvan with his back to the morning sun. She waved to Jarvan as she joined the others who were preparing to board the ship. Leona wasn't sure what kind of trip this was, but she brought her essentials. Her Iron Solari armor set shined brightly as the Suns rays greeted her. She checked her leather satchel to make sure she had rations and emergency supplies just in case. As she picked through her items she counted the number of wards she brought with her, wanting to make sure if they were to set camp nothing would take them by surprise.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

Senior Member

05-09-2012

(( SUGARPUSS?! Also, will edit something into this, 5 min break between classes and can't write a full length post. ))

Poppy goes through a few last things over at the Embassy, making sure those who are filling her spot in her absence know what they are doing. When this is done, she walks out to the hall, grabbing the preparations she made earlier, doing a check that everything is in order and she has all she should need. Taking a last look around, she sighs, feeling a bit nervous leaving the Embassy on it's own, but the trip with the Prince is too much of a temptation. Patting the outside wall of the building, she walks through the Demacian streets, looking around for the last time in a while until she reaches the harbor. She walks up to Jarvan, bowing at him and peering around for anyone else. "Greetings Prince Jarvan. I hope everything is ready and prepared for the journey? I just wish nothing big happens over at the embassy while I am gone..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

Senior Member

05-09-2012

In a previous battle, Hilde had used the air spirit within her blade to defeat a great evil... ((It's a really long, unrelated story. Convenient for power switch))

Now, as penance, she had to embark on a pilgrimage to appease the spirit realms. She had to contact a greater water spirit, Gong Gong, and restore her trust with the Kiirin. To do so, she had to physically go to where the spirits were once more.

Hilde wore a large cloak over her sheet-thin aegis armor. She had her katana- the Ionian Pact Blade- and it was devoid of the elemental spirit it once contained, but was nonetheless a potent weapon in its own right. She also carried her adventuring pack, a medicine pack a pouch of bullets and her sling. Once more, despite the appearance, she passed herself off as a simple healer.

"Greetings, Young King. I wish to join your quest out to the sea. I am an able healer and physician and am able to defend my patients." Her accent was one of Demacian origin, but a tinge of someone who spent some years in Ionia.