The Journey [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehWolfman

07-05-2012

Beach, Camp

Janette blinked and then chuckled quietly to herself.

"I'm terribly sorry, everyone. I've completely forgotten to introduce myself. I'm Janette Asher, traveling performer and expert musician from the Kingdom of Demacia." She twirled her flute in her gauntlet hand and then tucked it under her left arm, holding up her other arm with her fist clenched like some sort of cheesy pose. She stood tall and proud for a few moments before returning back to normal standing position.

"No need to introduce yourselves, for the most part at least. I'm familiar with a lot of you Champions and I'm honored to be here." She bowed lightly in respect.

Then she turns towards Shraido as he walks up to the group. She could've sworn there was another. "Also, is he usually like that?"

FilFire

07-07-2012

((Aproxima is apparently in the hospital right now (don't ask me, just passing on the message) and won't be able to participate for a while (no idea how long). We'll probably need a reason for Shady not to participate for a while.))

Shraido disappears and reappears on Janette's head, still carrying his harpoon. He looks down grinning.

"What you talking about?"

TehWolfman

07-07-2012

Janette lets out a somewhat startled gasp and looks up at Shraido.

"Uh, nothing really. I was just saying you and your friend act kinda funny. It's not a bad thing. I personally think it's hilarious."

She was half-lying, but for good reason. She didn't know what else he was capable of doing considering teleportation was a difficult thing to master; at least that's what she read. But she also didn't need to start unnecessary conflict with people she hardly knew in a place where no one has been before.

Aproxima

07-10-2012

(( I'll be out for a couple more days, but there's no need to think of why I can't participate. Proxy has gone to the jungle so she'll join later ))

Aproxima has gone to the jungle, leaving behind only the sound of something going through the jungle at high speed

(( You should get this thing going ))

Ask Jarvan IV

07-10-2012

((Sorry, been short on time recently.))

Jarvan stares at Poppy for a moment and laughs at her comment. "Perhaps. I'll make no promises, as I seem to have acquired a talent for getting wounded in battle." He returns his attention to the Demacian girl before him. "You aren't among those I had with me when we first set off. Are you a stowaway?" He sets a piercing gaze on her for a moment, his eyes cold. Then a small smirk appears on his face, and he chuckles quietly. "Welcome aboard, then, Janette." Jarvan turns and for the first time notices Wukong standing there, staring at him, giving him 'the look.' "I- what?" Jarvan stammers, clearly surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcolytHinderance View Post
((sorry for this ooc post, but my sister who was RPing Leona recently went to college and she dropped her comp down a stairwell, anywho she wanted me to tell you guys that she is sorry she won't be responding for a while since she is still getting used to college life as well.))

((Edit: She wanted me to tell Jarvan that she is sorry.))
((Oh, so our Leona was actually wimmenz? That's cool. I wish her all the best luck in college. But... she dropped her computer down a stairwell? Bwahahaha.

Er, extend my condolences to her.))

Ask the Monkey

07-10-2012

Wukong gives off a very faint smile and then sits on his nimbus, continuing to stare.

Aproxima

07-16-2012

(( wow...six days and...nothing happened? I thought that when I return from metal festival you would be in the jungle already. Call it a bump ))

AskMadmanMundo

07-16-2012

((Wait this is still alive?...))

Aproxima

07-17-2012

(( It could be if Jarvan posted more often or someone could control the crew...thus making an NPC out of Jarvan, but that doesn't seem right ))